Was it wrong of me to ignore my ex's text?

Me and my ex boyfriend were texting and then at the end of the conversation he said., "I've been thinking about you". I didn't say anything after he texted me "Ive been thinking about you" and he hasn't been texting me since then. Was it wrong of me to end the conversation after he said I've been thinking about you or should I have responded after that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it was wrong but I recently had this happen to me and it hurt me. Like she could have said I don't want to talk. But in all fairness that was one of the reasons we broke up because she was completely ignoring me and was not responding to anything.

What Guys Said 1

• I HATE when girls do that, if you're texting a guy and clearly see the text, then respond.

I'd rather be rejected than get no response at all in that situation

What Girls Said 2

• Just text him back and ask him "where is this leading?" Let him explain and then be careful how you respond. If he's thinking about you, nothing is sadder than being immediately shut down, that would hurt.

• No, its all fine. Obviously your ex will think about you for a while. If you don't want any drama, you don't need to respond to him.