Would an ugly peoples and fat people dating/hookup website be a good idea?

I constantly hear I am to ugly or to fat to get a girlfriend in this website and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to start that dating site

This isn't for me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a dating site for disabled people and do you know how many people use it? About 20 people. A site like that will not attract enough people.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol no. That sounds like it should be on a BigSpot. com commercial. Too bad you are surrounded by people who would put you down like that. Just go to a normal dating service.

• better to have a site to learn fat people how to lose weight.

• There are actually lots of ugly and fat people on some dating websites as well as attractive people. You may want to visit okcupid which is free, in my area there are like dozens of fat and unattractive people, like me!

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you're desperate and sugar coat the fact that its for fat and ugly people then it won't work.

• I mean, technically, I guess it makes sense. But mostly I think people would find it offensive.

• It's a site that no one wants to be associated with. Except the desperate people. So would a dating site for desperate people work out? I would say yes, because they're all desperate. If you don't succeed on that site, it's because you aren't desperate enough.

... Nah I think such a site wouldn't be viable anyway, people are scared of signing up.