Girls: What would you think if a guy kissed you on your cheek at the end of your third date? (He has not kissed you on the lips yet)?

Girls: What would you think if a guy kissed you on your cheek at the end of your third date? (He has not kissed you on the lips yet)

Pretty easy question in my mind so...
Refreshing the question

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute... Builds up tension

• Would you like it? Would it make you like him more

• Yeah, i think id like it. I value patience

What Girls Said 15

• I'd really like that. I think that would be a really sweet thing for him to do and I would probably kiss him back, too.

• It would be really sweet, but I might think that he doesn't want to kiss me on the lips if he seems experienced and confident.

• It is really sweet. This would probably make the girl feel like you aren't just using her physically and that you're interested in her.
    But it would also raise her expectations for the next time. She would probably expect you to kiss her lips the next time.

• It's cute.

• I think it would make the girl want him to kiss her already which is not a bad thing. It actually makes it even cuter.

• "Kiss me already you fool!"

• Would you like it though?

• I would propably be a bit frustraited. I mean first date, kiss on cheek. Im not a nun.

Kissing on a cheek itself is okay

• I think it's being respectful if you aren't sure if a girl is ready for the next step. It's also kind of exciting because it builds anticipation for you to kiss her lips.

• I don't know seems fine to me

• I'd think it was cute

• Would you like it?

• Yeah, but I think I would have expected it a bit earlier

• I'd think he needs to kiss me on the mouth already

• Would you like it though

• I think it's cute, and I agree it definitely builds up tension for later on.

• It's definitely really sweet, and it gives the girl a chance to initiate the kiss if she wants. I personally would love it, but maybe for the second date. By the third date, I'd be wanting a kiss on the lips

• its your fault he hasn't fucked you right in the pussy

• Its sweeeet c:

• I would be completely okay with it, it would be really cute :) You should definitly do it!

• Would you like it? Would it make you like him more?

What Guys Said 0