Girls: If the hottest most desired guy in the entire school asked you out, how would it make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• my graduating class in high school was 550 people. there were quite a few popular & attractive guys so there wasn't that "one guy" who was the most popular or most desired or whatever like how it is in movies. pretty much every attractive popular guy was involved in some kind of sport. those guys could date anyone they wanted and they pretty much stayed within their friend group of other popular people to find girls to date/hook up with so i would be incredibly surprised that they would be interested in me at all. guys (of any social rank or attractiveness) didn't really talk to me.

personal stories that relate:
    - this one hockey player who probably had the biggest ego in our city somehow decided that he wanted go annoy the mess out of me our senior year. in general he was an asshole to everyone but he singled me out for a couple months and IF by some chance he liked me... he had a twisted way of showing it. i would not date him bc of his awful personality and bc i would not view his attraction to me as genuine feelings but as of conquest.

-earlier my senior year there was a football player that i had a Spanish class with and he was really nice. i actually really liked him. he once in the middle of class while we were doing a class excercise asking/answering questions threw in the question of whether i would go out with him (in spanish) and i was completely caught off guard. i panicked and said no. for one thing, i'm shy and not bold enough to let him know that i like him and i thought he was joking (be cause who genuinely asks a girl out that way in class and why would this attractive popular guy be interested in me?)

What Girls Said 33

• This happened to me. But due to prior experience with him I knew he was a d-bag and I turned him down in front of everyone.

• Happened before. He was a new kid to the school, almost every girl liked this guy based on his looks. I was the second girl to date him, didn't last long. The day after we broke up he had another backup girl to go to. She was a friend of mine, considered popular. So to get to the point, I felt just as happy as I would with any person that felt the same way I did. :P He wasn't the typical hot guy asshole. He was a nice person, just really perverted... and that's why it didn't work out. >.>

• I'd be confused, suspicious, uncomfortable and probably not into the guy because sometimes the hottest most desired guy is an asshole but hey- i wouldt know

• Like another day at the office ;).

• To be honest it happened to me. He was the hottest guy in the school. I was flattered a lot. But he was douchebag. Lol Finally it was not good thing at all.

• I'd assume he was on crack

• I'd be suspicious, I'd feel like it was a dare of something, because popular kids here are pretty mean if they want to

• Just because he's hot and desired by every girl wouldn't change my reaction. If I liked him I would say yes, if I didn't I would say no.

• It would make me feel like I'm about to get myself into some drama because of the competition there will be if im involved with this guy. Even if that competition had already lost, it doesn't mean they won't try to get back into the game

• What does that kind of competition involve? What do you mean by competition? Other girls trying to break you up so that they can get to him?

• Girls who compete on flirting/getting close with him to have his heart. At least more than 50% of these girls competing think that they have more potential than the other girl who's either competing for his heart as well, or who already has his heart. So these girls are going to prove their potential by getting more and more close to him.

• That's obviously is what i dont want because its going to make me feel like shit inside because I'd hate to try and tell off those kinds of girls because they'll say something "omg we're just good friends, am i not allowed to talk to my friend just because he's not single?" Or "im not flirting, im just being his friend. Stop being so over protective/dramatic" etcetc. Those girls just dont respect how the girl feels when some girl just goes too far with the girl's man.

• I would be cautious; I'm not the most outgoing or desired girl and am not interested in being someone's joke. I am very confident in myself, but I'm also realistic.

• What if he actually truly was interested in you

• Then I would see whether we had a real connection or not, and carry on from there just as with any other person. The fact he is considered hottest by everyone else would have no effect otherwise on my view of him.

• It would make me feel good because he would notice me but wonder why he did. I would feel shy and flattered about it as well.

• I don't know about your high school, but from my experiences, the whole Jake Ryan archetype is a myth.

• Is this a joke?

• I would feel confused, and think he's got the wrong person lol.

• Yeah thats happened to me, i felt quite like special to know it was me but i said no to him because he's probs the worse guy to treat a girl really -.- just by the way he acted at school was just horrible !

• Id feel like he was just playing me. Or maybe it was a dare lol I don't know fuck school
    t (-_-t lol

• "You're kidding me, right? Is this a joke? Where the hidden cameras at?" Impossible to believe and I'd feel special. Also might feel like I'm being played but we'll see if the dude is as pretty on the inside as well.

• I would be flatter but I would decline because he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

• I would think its a joke and laugh.

• What if he said he was being serious and he was actually being serious

• I'd figure it was a joke and ignore him

• What if he was being serious

• Honestly I'm insecure so he'd probs have trouble convincing me that's he's serious

• ... Anybody ever seen the movie Carrie?

• Haha ya i have

• I'm a loner, I'm average looking & if someone super attractive came at me.. I'd laugh.. I mean.. Just.. Nah.

• The fact that he's hot and desired by others would not change my reaction at all.

• I would probably ask him how much he was paid

• Special, happy, and nervous

• i would feel happy? Unless i didn't know him personally then it would be weird

• I would LOL and walk away.

• What if he was serious though

• If he was serious he would've at least tried to stick around me, even if its a little "Hey!" or even a conversation. But if he's out of nowhere. Girls, unless they are desperate, will turn you down, thinking you're trying to humiliate them, imo.

• I't would make me feel very, very happy.:')

• flattered. but if he's a dbag then i think he's joking

• I would definitely be cautious because those guys usually know their liked by many girls, so they get snobby and full of themselves which doesn't make them a good canidate in the personality area.

Though it's only some guys, not all.

• I would think he just wanted to fuck...

• What if he was actually being serious

• Umm well knowing him I would think he had some ulterior motive. He's not the type to play a mean joke, so I would think he's after something but it definitely wouldn't be that he sincerely liked me

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 2

• Funny how:

Guy likes girl = She'll consider selecting him

Guy + Social status liking girl = He's so much better than her that he "must be on crack", there "Must be some ulterior motive", he "must be trying to play me", he "must be trying to fuck", he "must be joking", it "must be a dare."

Social status means everything, fellas.

• When the Captain of my schools football team promposed to a random quiet girl he thought was cute in the middle of the cafeteria at lunch it looked like she was about to pass out from blushing so much. IM pretty sure they feel really special.