Do tall girls mind dating a shorter guy, even if he is a lot shorter?

I'm 4'10" which is kind of short for a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'9 and I've dated shorter guys in the past, but I have always been more attracted to taller guys. It all depends on the girl. Some like being with a guy that is shorter, and some, like myself, are more into taller guys.

• so... me being 4'10" is a little bit shorter than you would date huh? lol

What Girls Said 6

• I know a lot of girls that would mind it, but I know a few that wouldn't. It depends on the girl really... but I guess it would be: 75% would mind, 25% wouldn't.

• Really I think if you honestly loved someone then height wouldn't matter but truthfully I think girls do prefer guys their height or taller. I'm positive you'll find someone though!

• Join the club! Im short too: ) I know some people who are currently dating guys shorter than them but it bugs them a lot. I'd say if you really care. about him and love him , heighf shouldn't matter. :)

• Sorry but no. I'm 5'11.
    It wouldn't work.

• Kind of? I never liked any one shorter than me.

• Normally, I wouldn't mind dating
    A guy who is slightly shorter or the same height as me. (5'4) but 4'10? Wow! That's really short!

• haha... hey... you're not that much taller than me! ;)

• Lol I try not to be overly shallow.. If I see something special about you... I could probably overlook the height difference. :)

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of girls don't like it >.<

But I've dated someone taller than me, and it's worked just fine :)

• Remember, if you're both horizontal, height doesn't matter much ;)

• Wow. You're shorter than me. I'm 5'3. I know girls are cool with my height. I don't know about yours. Good question. Especially for the girls on here though I'm afraid I'll know the majority answer.

• I'm 5'5 and I have attracted girls around 5'10- 6'0, but that has happened three or four times, I tend to attract women shorter or slightly taller at 5'7.

Make no mistake about it, your height works against you, girls want tall men for the most part, so us shorties have a much smaller dating pool as a result, but that's cool, if it means I miss out on a large percentage of loq quality women, then that's fine by me.

• The ones that skip out on us are more than likely too shallow anyway.

• I think we're all shallow to some degree, some of us more so than others. I could be considered shallow as I won't necessarily date a chubby woman, I necessarily date a woman with short hair and I hate tattoos.

• Yeah I mean the overly shallow ones. I'm no where near as shallow as a lot of people apparently :/. I don't really date, but I'd have sex with a chubby girl. It depends really. I don't care if she has tatts and if short hair works for the girl I'm cool with that too.

• Damnnn thats short like im 5'8 and i feel short but 4'10... im sure they would mind and they wouldn't like to be taller than their bf. What height do you consider tall for a girl.

• I think 5'4" or taller is tall for a girl

• Average height for a girl is 5'4 and taller. Average height for a guy is like 5'9 5'10.

• *I didn't mean and taller.

• It's been proven time and time again that girls do care about height. 5'9" and below is considered manlet height. 5'10" to 6'1" is the cuttoff for manlet status, but girls these days seem to be just as tall. 6'2" to 6'5" is the height girls like. 6'6" and over is tree height and way too tall.