Going in for the kiss?

Is it okay to ask her if you can kiss her rather than going in for the kiss without knowing that she wants you to make a move on her.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. Yes, yes, yes, it is so ok to ask first. If you're uncomfortable asking if you can kiss her, you could also phrase it as "I'd really like to kiss you right now" or something like that. There is nothing unromantic or unsexy about making sure you're both into the idea first. Kissing someone unenthusiastic, on the other hand, isn't romantic or sexy at all.

What Girls Said 9

• I like it! I think its sweet.. Aslong as you keep that eye contact thing happening you should be fine.. Funny story, the guy i was on a date with wanted to kiss me but he wanted to not make it obvious.. So we both made a bet that which ever soccer team won the person that chose that team will kiss the other person.. Of course he won (his a soccer fan) but in all honesty if he asked me i would of anyways :P

• I think you can ask! I think its cute! especially if you kind of playfully whisper it or something. Hearing that might give her butterflies if she wants you to kiss her, and your not embarrassed if she says she's not ready or something.

• Don't ask. Make it a statement. Asking will make things awkward fast

• I dont think you should ask because it could ruin the moment. And also asking make it seems that you are hesitant to kiss her.

• I think its cute for you to makw eye contact with her and hold it... then look at her lips then back at her eyes. Definitely sends her the message. I feel like if you ask her, it ruins the mood..

• Asking would be cute and totally acceptable :) She may just be speechless and nod. Her breathing will change and she'll look you in the eyes and maybe at your lips (green light). Take it slow and hold her gaze and slowly lean in and kiss her.

• Go in for the kiss. It just makes it romantic

• Yeah you just don't ask her.. you just show to her by face expressions your feelings

• I think it's extremely adorable if a guy makes eye contact for awhile then asks,"can I kiss you?"

What Guys Said 4

• Ask.

Otherwise it could be sexual assault.

Okay, sounds a bit harsh there, but it's true. And there's nothing wrong with asking :) Stare deep into her eyes, quietly ask "would you like me to kiss you?" <3

• I think it's "ok" but not romantic

Maybe if you ask her you can avoid being rejected if she doesn't want to kiss you but it would be awkward if you ask and she says "no", anr if she says yes would you start kissing or wait?

Don't over think it, be spontaneous and make it romantic

• It'd be more awkward if the answer was "no" and you'd gone ahead and kissed her >.<

• I always say I would like to kiss you to the girl and it just happens I like it that way better.

• I like the tension of just going in for the kiss I've been rejected around 5 times but its not bad. I don't know about asking tho going in for it is much smoother.