I just want to be loved, why is it so hard for me to have a relationship?

I'm 18 and I still haven't had a boyfriend yet. It's like most of the guys I've met only want that one thing and that's not what I want at all! I don't know why they get that impression from me because I thought I seem like a sweet and shy and nerdy type of girl. I just want to love somebody and be loved back. I want that connection with somebody where you feel like you can never be without them. I try to be patient, and just hope that love will come to me one day but at this rate, I feel like it's never going to happen. And I'm a particularly emotional and sensitive person, so it makes me sad and makes me think something's wrong with me :( why is it so hard for me to have a relationship? What could I possibly be doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well im going to assume your a scorpio by your name.
    Scorpios are the worst to find love, I know. Im one. We take forever to let go, and to find that what we want. Which is a person we can share our deep, deep love and emotions. Many people are very afraid of our intensity and our dark style. We come off as creepy, but were just shy. Just continue being patient let it escape your mind. There is no reason to worry, your young and your life will continue for a good while. Plus the universe seems to lend you what you seek, when your not looking for it.

What Guys Said 3

• There is nothing wrong with you. You're still very young and guys your age are looking for lots of sex. If it makes u feel any better, I'm 22 and never had a gf.

• Ok. here is some good advice. When you put your happiness on the table for others, you lose control over it. You need to first create a happy single life.

• I knowww but I've tried being happy and single long enough. I can't lie to myself and pretend to be happy. When I look at these happy couples, that's what I want.

• DW about it. Nothing wrong with you.
    You're very pretty and seem nice, it'll happen sooner or later.

What Girls Said 2

• As cliché as this sounds, you don't find love.. love finds you.
    And plus, Life is not all about being in a relationship. Until you get that connection with somebody, You got others around you to love.
    Don't worry, You're knight in shining armor will come soon.

• You're still young lol
    Use this time to focus on yourself
    The rest will come