Why would a guy cheat on his gf and there dating exclusively?

Why would you hookup with me while you have a girlfriend? And he's been wanting to do so stuff with me since Sophomore year prob freshmen year. He's intentionally doing it bc it was all planned like he would text me. And I ended faking and he texted me and was like you faked. I'm just confused. I never hooked up with him tho but I lowkey wanted to but this was a few months ago. But why would you ask to do stuff with me when ur gf could do it? And they've had sex together I just don't understand

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he's probably under 18 just like you are, and he just doesn't know (or want to know) what love or commitment really means.

What Guys Said 1

• There's no pussy like new pussy.

What Girls Said 2

• Because he wants to witness the world of desire or he's looking for an escape. Maybe he's even looking for something to fulfill what his girlfriend can't produce. Maybe he actually likes.
    The best answer will come from him so ask him straight up and don't take any excuse.

• Tell the GF. He thinks you'll be quiet and he disrespected you, dont cover his ass any longer.