Dating a guy but afraid he is just using me... help guys?

So i like this guy and we've been on 6 dates and we talk pretty much everyday but I keep thinking this guy doesn't want and isn''t looking for anything serious. He keeps talking about how many women he slept with and he usually wants to see me at night and wants to come to my place. Guys, is he using me? are those red flags?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is bragging about the women he has slept with, sorry but he sounds like a dick. Also if he won't confidently hold you hand and walk around in public then he probably doesn't see it seriously. The fact the calls at night also sounds like a booty call, but tbh i dont know, people are all different, some are dicks and some are not

What Guys Said 2

• yes, those are all very much red flags. If he is really persistent to make his way into your apartment, and only talks about his exes then you should steer clear unless you want to get hurt.

• Yes he is using you and clearly doesn't respect you, I'd get out of this situation while it's easy enough to escape.

What Girls Said 2

• Confront him on it. It seems like it but if he gets angry or he gets all giggly and denies it many times or he questions why you ask him and tries to flip it around on you then yep he's using you.

• Booty calls... Mhm you need to play harder to get and that'll show his true colours but it seems like he's using you... sorry I would be suspicious