What to expect in college when it comes to the guys?

So I will be going to College in 5 days and I wanted to know are the guys thirsty in college? Lol I'm a very nice outgoing female but I also care about school work. I plan on joining the tennis team and maybe later on a sorority. I don't plan on doing any partying this year at all... I don't go around screwing any guy i see. So I want to know what to watch out for when it comes to guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a guy at a college in Australia (I dont know if that helps much) but really people dont care what you do, if you want to go raving/drugs etc people just think OK, and if you want to lock yourself in your room all day watching adventure time thats fine. What im trying to say it is a very free place to do what you want, whether that be hot exchange students of making 2min noodles.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I'm a guy going to college with pretty much the same mindset as you, so it's not all players, lol. The party/drinking crowd in general is probably what you want to avoid if you want more than just sex.

• lol.. i don't think that you would end up doing what you actually plan. anyways.. good luck!!

• Lol I do well I know for sure I'll be playing tennis but partying I'm not sure about

What Girls Said 1

• Ik this isn't what you asked but I wouldn't join a sorority if I were you... Unless you love drama