Girls, would you be embarrassed if this happened to your bf in public?

Like for instance if a girl attacked you and she was trying to seriously hurt you so your bf stepped in, and was trying to control her but instead she kicked him in the balls which sent him to the ground.
how would u feel about his manliness just being dropped by a 5 foot girl and was taken down so easily? would you think less of him?

ok actually ill just admit it (because i can be anonymous lol) this happened to me on tuesday... and i feel so bad and think that my gf thinks I'm a wuss now? i tried to get up but it hurt SO bad... i feel like a complete loser... i feel like she thinks differently of me now

Most Helpful Girl

• What I'd do, is floor that bitch, if she so much as dared to lay a finger on my man.

She only did that, because she knows she can get away with it in public and the guy will be viewed as some abuser, if he does anything in self defence. Therefore I will beat the shit out of her myself to avoid him getting in trouble.

I wouldn't think any less of a man, who got kicked in the balls. It doesn't matter who delivers the kick, testies are stupidly sensitive and anyone, who's not aware of that and thinks it somehow makes a man less strong or less "manly", needs to go back to school and learn some basic biology.

What Girls Said 8

• Wow lol no she shouldn't think your weak sauce because you got kicked in the You know what. I actually think it's kinda sweet that he would try to stop things before it got out of hand. Getting kicked down there is no joke. I think she will love the fact that you tried to stop the situation instead of siting back letting the conflict continue.

• ok thank... iv always thought that if i ever got kicked there i would take it like a man but i couldn't believe how bad it hurt... i couldn't help but curl up on the ground and struggle to breathe... girls should never do this to a guy...

• Ooh fuck yeah Along with the pepper spray XD

• oooooo imagine that >.< pepper spray to the eyes, then while you can't see WHAM right in the nuts... no guy could survive that i don't care what anyone says lol

• No I'd be happy he stood up, wince because that is a sensitive and risky area to get a kick at and angry she hurt him. I'm not the fighter type so I'd have to hand her over to the police for assault. Her dream of living in prison would be finally fulfilled. While there she could hopefully become a better person and stop being a sad excuse of a person who has to hit people to grab attention

• Not at all!
    I wouldn't be embarrassed after all he was just trying to defend me that's nothing to be embarrassed about, maybe I would be sad that he got hurt because of me but that's all.

And about the girl, it is already hard to separate me if I get into a fight but now that she hit my bf... she is getting beaten until she apologizes from both me and my bf.

• Quite the opposite actually. I would be happy he tried to defend me. I think most girls understand that's a huge weak spot, you reacted naturally. I'm pretty sure she would understand. :D Don't worry!

• Absolutely not! He was trying to defend me, which is kinda hot. I love it when a guy tries to protect me. You got kicked in a place that would cause a lot of pain to a man, it's natural so don't worry about it, I'm sure she understands :)

• i hope she sees it that way

• If that happened to my bf I would of ripped her hair out. I wouldn't want to see my man hurt, talk to your gf I'm sure she would think alike what I just said.

• Id appreciate that he stood up for me of course. But afterwards I would laugh.

• why would you laugh?

• Of course :)

• that sounded like sarcasm lol

• No even we girls know how sensitive that area is.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't want to meet the man who gives zero fucks about being kicked square in the groin.

Getting dropped with a kick to the sack says zero things about your manliness, if anything it makes you more manly because at least it proves you've got nads haha

If your girl doesn't get that then she either has an impossible standard for you or simply doesn't understand what it feels like to be hit there. I'd imagine she'd just be happy you stepped in, that says a lot of good things about you.

For the future, I'd recommend never trying to defend against anyone, especially a woman, straight on. I think it's pretty standard in women's self defense classes to teach them to go straight for a groin kick, so approach somewhat sideways with your lead leg forward a bit to block off that area.

• Umm stepping in is what every guy should do. Getting your balls crashed isn't that hot, but most people don't expect that.
    Teaching SD from time to time I always recommend people to stand slightly sideways in confrontations, even if it's not that "manly"/agressive. Mainly to prevent this from happening.

• Women may never understand how painful of a weakness our balls are during combat, and I suspect it's the same with us guys and childbirth.

If she thinks differently of you, she should think differently of all men.

• I've read this exact same question twice before.

If that happened to me and my girlfriend lost respect for me, then she clearly isn't the type of person I want as a girlfriend, so the relationship would probably end.

• Not your fault dude, next time stand side in to your target lol :p

• this is hilarious

• Sounds awful

• She should make it better

• Botches be crazy