Girls would you date a guy that has money problems?

Went thru a bankruptcy and my credit is shot. I am very embarrassed about it. Lost my house and truck and I am staying at my mom's for now and the bad thing is I am 30. I am a very nice guy. I am cute but not the hot guys you all want. So would you date me with this problem?

Well the reason I am insecure about it is because all my life I have been wealthy. Now I am living in a life that is totally different to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know enough about you to answer this question. All I know is that you have money problems. And "hot" is subjective. I feel your money problem would be more of a problem for you, not me. You feel insecure about it and that insecurity will not be fun to be around. I am currently starting my own business, have always been money savvy and people tell me I am very intelligent. Now, when I look for guys, money has never been an issue for ME but for the guy because he always ends up feeling insecure that I make more than him. I don't care how much money you make, I make my own.

• Your right I need to get over it and work on getting out of this whole. It's not like a lot of people these don't go broke with the way the economy is anyway. Thanks for the info, I just have always been hard on myself.

• You won't be broke forever. Everyone goes through down periods. If you have enough determination and perseverance, you can get yourself back up again. Many women these days are working full time so they can support themselves financially. It might be a blow to your self esteem if the woman you are dating is making more than you or can afford to spend more money than you, but if you not insecure about it, it won't matter. I just want a guy to be there for me, not buy me things.

What Girls Said 3

• "You feel insecure about it and that insecurity will not be fun to be around." BINGO! I don't care if someone's rich or poor if they strike my fancy, but 95% of the time I will not fancy a man who is down on himself.

• Well the reason I am insucure about it is because all my life I have been weathly. Now I am living in a life that is totally different to me

• Money isn't everything. There are more important things in life. I would like to be an independent woman and make my own money. Don't feel bad about it. Life has it's ups and downs.

• Everyone falls upon hard times at some point or another. Often times its beyond their control. If I'm already with someone who happens to stumble accross hard times, that's one thing, however, I could not start dating a guy that already has money problems again. Financial status was never an issue when I dated in the past. It was never an issue until I found myself footing the bill, loaning money and transporting people in my car far too many times. This becomes a huge strain on the relationship or even a frienship for that matter. I believe in helping someone in need, but when it involves a relationship, it becomes a burden. Hope things get better for you. I know its hard out ther right now.

What Guys Said 0