How many of have sexted and how many times amd how many partners?

Also tell if it included pics and where did u meet that person?

You can answer anonymously.
About me I had done it with more than 5 girls and I met all of them online and it included pics without faces. ;-):-D:-p

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it with three guys. One of them, an ex boyfriend, who now lives in another country; and the other one, a guy i've met online, but really liked and have been friends for over a year before we actually sexted, with both guys I received and sent pics, videos, audios and also webcam, it was fun, not really a fan of it (personally, doesn't really work for me), but yeah, it wasn't bad either.
    The third guy also an ex boyfriend, with who I've been having an On-And-Off Again relationship with for almost a year, we had had a fight over the weekend, and on Monday he'd still not talk to me, so, I sent him a pic of my boobs (great conversation starter btw) ended up in great makeup sex lol

What Girls Said 4

• Just started with this one person and it's cool well do it for hours. Won't do it with anybody else tho for a long time cuz after a few days your like umm ok we basically said everything we'd do iont want a rerun

• I used to, but now I find sexting to be extremely stupid. It's nothing compared to actual sex. Why sext when I can get the real thing in my bed every night?

And no, I never included pictures.

• countless times with countless people from dating websites. Cheap thrills :)

• Lol... did you share any pics? :-D

• No, I am not a virgin, and yeah, I suppose I do, but that's because I was in a relationship at the time.

• Ok...

• i have done that in chat sites. i do not know to how many i did but i have been on cam without faces and i have pics of upper... but i feel guilty that i have done that

• Don't worry. There are many people who regret doing it. Though I joke about it but somewhere honestly I regret it too. But heyy!! cheer up its all ok in this erra of Internet relationships.

• yeah i too have been away from it from like a month but the guilt doesn;t seem to be vanishing...

• You don't need to be feeling so guilty. Have a great life.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't sext because you can't expect privacy over the internet, cellular networks, or radio waves.