Is my nose really that big? be honest!?

ok most of the time my family and firends tell me i have a nice nose,.. but ofcourse they are surgar coating it for me cpz they are my love ones, you know?

my ex told me my nose would look big when i smile, then laughed claiming it was a joke, deep down i was verryy conciouse of it!

so this is me in my avatar and yes i am Smiling!! i Never smile in my pic coz i feel insecure for it,...

and no im not picking for complements, just be honest and please nothing rude,...

Most Helpful Guy

• No, its not that big.

And I don't know maybe i'm unusual, but probably i care less about nose than any other facial feature. Face shape, eyes, mouth all drive attraction more for me. I have never thought 'what an awesome nose!', and there are girls i've found very attractive who probably had 'bad' noses.

Maybe that's just me though.

• no i get it,... this probly sounds rude but im attracted to men who are ugly but still find them good looking, if that makes any sence towards the option you posted lol

• I think for women that's much more common. Some women like 'pretty' guys, but a fair number like guys who look masculine and being ugly can actually... be sort of masculine. A guy who is ugly and shy is screwed, but ugly face, confident, tough guy, strong emotionally, can do okay.

• ugly guy who is shy is screwed lol,..

uh well yes its true, hurtful but true :p

What Guys Said 9

• Well your nose is not *small* but it's perfectly okay. What causes imbalance is the wide lipstick and the bottom side eye paint thingy, eyeliner maybe? Anyways anything on the side and the bottom of the eyes that is paint is making the balance be off.

• no those are just my lips that makes it look wide,... and i was attending a party which explains the makeup...

• I never liked makeup, it puts off the natural color balance

• no you actually do have an awesome nose! I remember it ^-^

• this is me in the pic smiling,. this is the first ic were i actauly smilled,..

• then i will smile more often then,.. thanks. the other pics looked kinda silly :p

• yes you should smile much more often! :) the smilies are nice :D the other pics were completely fine. you're cute regardless

• Can't tell in your avatar. We need a profile shot to be sure but you look fine. Lose the makeup though, or about 90% of it. Young wimmen look best just the way they are. We wanna see you, not the cosmetics. :-)

• is that a penis in your avatar? sorry i just had to ask coz i see your user name around and can't tell what is ur avatar is :p

• i guess i got caught then lolx

• You're in good company. Almost everyone does a double take at least. :-)

• So I suppose we're all sugar coating it too?

• dear im not asking for surgar coating, i know people over the net can be truthful and blunt which is why i asked.

• Need a side view, but it looks larger than average.

• not so nice from side view, its a beak nose,...

• Be proud of who you are. Don't let the haters control who YOU are. Please take this word of advice because someone will always criticize you over dumb things like this. And if you do worry about it they are the winners. Sow off your smile its beautiful.

• yeah your right why let them win,.. thanks, have a great day :)

• Nope, doesn't look too big to me.

• You have a good nose you shouldn't be worried about it! :)

• Not really, it fits your face well.

• no it's not big

What Girls Said 8

• All I "Knows' is that you are a pretty girl, have No Big 'Anything' to worry about...
    We all have a feature we may not like about yourselves. But unless we can all afford surgery to change what we don't Like, beauty is only skin deep. And what counts the most is what we are made up inside.
    Your nose may be just an asset to your nice eyes that sort of go hand in hand. If you have ever noticed Babs Streisand, I always found her a great looking woman. You remind me somewhat of a Younger version, even better looking... And on top of That, she made it to the top with her------Infamous nose, as you may or may not know... And even to this day, is Still a success, On stage and Off. xx

• Jesus Christ, lady, this is the 3rd time you've posted this exact question already.

How much stranger validation do you need?

• Your nose looks fine. Mine is much worse than yours. Lol Don't worry about it:)

• ha! i just checked out your avatar,. yours is better,... to me atleast,... but thanks for your option, have a good day :)

• No problem! Hope you have a good day also:)

• Nooo! And everyone's nose becomes a little wider when you smile.
    Plus, it's just one person who's said it, why does it matter?

• ohh no others have said it to me too,... and somtimes make fun it. never took it seriously but it kinda picked my brain today...

• Your nose is not big at all. And you look beautiful. your ex is a dick head and is long sighted.

• Ur nose is fine don't let people get u down

• Nope doesn't look big to me.

• It's big, but so what? You're still really really pretty. I don't think it takes away from your attractiveness at all.