If you have a dream about you kissing a guy does that mean you like him?

Well I had a dream about our school set on fire and I was looking for my best friend and I ran up to a guy called Damien and I kissed him and my friend the same dream but she was the girl that kissed him in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't necessarily mean anything. Dreams contain some really weird s*** sometimes, and it doesn't mean that you actually desire that. I had a dream once I was making out with my best male friend, who happens to be completely 100% gay, and I woke up feeling disgusting and violated, because I had never thought of him in that way before. Dreams are random neuron firings in the brain that are sometimes guided by desires, but other times by just random experiences. If you don't think you like him, I wouldn't fret too much about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Dreams don't follow logic and are abstract. Kissing a guy in a dream could simply mean you crave apples.

What Girls Said 3

• Dreams always mean something. It can just be very difficult to tell what.

If you like Damien and so does your friend, then what's going on is kind of obvious. But Damien in your dream could be standing for something else, like sports of intelligence or whatever thing that's characteristic of him in your mind. Same for your friend, same for the school, same for everything in a dream.

• Could have just been your brain cycling through the information of that day. Do you think you would have still had this dream if your friend wouldn't have had it first? I've had these kinds of dreams before, and they tend to be followed by intense unexplainable feelings for the subject in the dream, but these feelings from my experience tend to fade rapidly.

It could also be you are lacking physical affection, and that urge emerged as a dream.

• I had those kinds of dreams before, it really doesn't mean anything. Its basically your thoughts in the back of your mind. Its what you think of sometimes comes into your dreams.