Do you think its fair I dont let my girlfriend take selfies?

Do you think its fair i dont let my girlfriend take selfies? I mean other dudes gotta know im still in the picture

And she's only allowed three male friends. The father the son and the holy spirit
she's not allowed to twerk either. The only she can be clapping is her hands in church thanking jesus she met me

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• No. It shows you are a insecure person. You love her too much thus are clinging way too tightly. This might cause her to dislike you and eventually leave you. You lack confidence as well. You are not confident that she will not stray. You don't trust her to make her own decisions. Relationships like these tend to end pretty quickly.

• Isn't this something an insecure teenage boy would do? Unless you're lying about your age...

You don't own her, so you don't control her. You can ask her nicely, but you can't "not let" anyone do anything. Your girlfriend is not your property or your pet, you need to realise this.

• Just ask her to leave the boobs out of the picture. Why deny it completely? It just shows you are overly controlling and insecure

• Cause other guys gotta know im in the picture too

• Your girlfriend has a life of her own. You shouldn't be involved in her life 100% 24/7. You are overly controlling and you sound insecure. She most likely takes pictures for herself and her friends. Not other guys.

Do you let her to walk around in town when you are not with her? I think you do. Its not any different

• Thats kind of crazy you are in your fucking late 20's. You are nuts

• Um I don't really see how you can control that if it isn't on your phone...

• why can't she take selfies? it is her choice

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, you have to apply to yourself whatever you apply to her, otherwise you need to just trust her as a relationship is based on trust and love. Violate these two and it's no longer a relationship.