I am going on a movie date I think?

I don't know if it is a real date or just a hangout. I have only known the guy for a few weeks. He goes to my school. I am not attracted to him, and we are seeing a movie I don't even like. I want to be nice and still go, but I don't want him to get any ideas (if ya know what I mean).

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him "That's Great, we can hang out as friends from school," and Make sure You Pay for your Own ticket to 'No paradise.' This will let give him a 'Helpful hint' that this is Not a------Real date, just a-----Hangout.
    And once inside, don't allow any 'Sudden movie' moves. Make sure you Sit Close enough to Other people, and I don't mean way in the back, so no chance of a -------Makeout.
    And of course, if you are just 'Yessing' him to death, with no Real Intentions of Going to 'A movie I don't even like,' you can always say No, something's Come up, but the Next flick you see that takes your fancy, Let him know you're Dead On to go...
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• if you're watching Guardian's of the Galaxy then it isn't a date, he just wants to take you to see an awesome fucking movie! xD (joke) but ill bet he's considering it a date but when he finds out that's not the vibe you have he will say its just as friends. just treat him like a friend and he should act accordingly, if not then call him out on his shit

• Since they stopped building theaters with balconies, dating at the movies is a fairly safe bet.
    (If ya know what I mean...)

• That's nice.

• then dont go end of story but tell him the truth you dont wanna go

• Nah, don't go. That's not cool... if you don't like him, tell him no

• Orrrrrr, if you MUST go, bring some friends of yours. Get them talking to him and ignore him. If it's not getting to him that you're not in to him, then you have to say it to his face "I'm not in to you"

What Girls Said 0