Should I ask him or wait around for him to ask me?

OKAY so I liked this guy a lot when I lived in Arizona I didn't tell him though because I knew in a few months I'd be moving to Michigan. He liked me too I guess and since I told him that I liked him his...social patterns have been odd. He'll text me out of nowhere sometimes but within a few texts he'll stop replying. He'll also call me at random points...and random times. Like 3 am, 2 am, etc? So he throws me off with how he feels towards me. If he didn't like me then he'd ignore me...for good! so I don't know..? BUT ANYWAYS! I'm going back to arizona and haven't been there in over a year should I just call him and ask him if he wants to hang out or just wait around and see if he'll ask me..?

What Guys Said 1

• It's up to you. If you yourself want to hang out with this guy then ask him if he wants to hang out. If it doesn't really matter that much to you, don't worry about.

What Girls Said 1

• You should call him and be like "hey I'm back in town! do you want to go hang out or something? tell me when you're not busy and we'll work something out." He stays in contact with you so that's a good sign.