Why do I get jealous? My best friend is dating my ex boyfriend , what should I do?

I'm crazy jealous and mad that my best friend is dating my ex.

• Talk to my friend..
  • Bitch Slap my friend...

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she consult you before she started dating him? Because I would never ever date my best friend's ex unless I was convinced that she was okay with it. Boys come and go, but my girls are forever.
    Now, if you said yes, you were fine with it, when she asked you, you can't really blame her because she did it thinking you were okay with it. In that case, you'll have to separate your feelings for your ex from your friendship with your bestie. Don't let one ruin the other.
    If she started dating him even though you told her you weren't comfortable with it, then good riddance. You don't need someone who cares so little for your feelings. Wish her good luck and good fortune with your sloppy seconds.

What Guys Said 9

• It doesn't matter girls like you can get any guy you wanted you're super hot don't eve give a guy that much power that being your ex if you talk to her about or even worse hit her she will tell your ex and he will know about it and know he has power over you do you really want that? Seriously there are so many guys out there there is no way he is that hot and a great personality if one he is your ex for a reason and two unless he was like a super male model with the like the most perfect face and body and there are still guys out there who will be better looking than him.

• Your best friend and your ex are assholes... they have no morals... BUT... there is a way you can turn the tables around... start disappearing around her and cut off communication... but if you run into her, smile and be giddy, just for no reason...

• You get jealous cause you still like your boyfriend
    it's hard to let go of feelings of our ex- partners
    but if she was true friend she shouldn't be going
    out with him that is like a kick in face

• There are just some things a person should not do. All the guys in the world and she went after the one who would hurt you.

• Yeah that means her best friend wasn't really her best friend unless the asker is leaving something out and she actually hurt her ex and was even the one who broke up with him, but that is not the important part in this story the important part is who really hurt who the asker or her ex. And then it would make sense if he dated her best friend to get back at her or it was her best friend who dated him to hurt her.

• She just broke the code!

• Woah, that's low, I would never do that to one of my pals, even if he gave me his permission.

• You're out of the scene, swallow it up and move on. your time has passed now live and let live.

• Talk to her, then slap her

• I was taught by experience years ago that jealously is for the birds. Sorry I couldn't answer your question cause I'm a bee.

What Girls Said 2

• I voted B lmao. Wtf. That breaks the code!

• Oh well, i am going through the same thing. When me and my ex boyfriend broke , i hated him so much. I always talked shit about him but i really still liked him. But i wanted my friends to feel that i was over him. So when the day came and my ex bf asked my bff out , i couldnt say anything about it because i told my bestfriend how much i disliked him. So put on the brave face and just let it go. He is your ex not your current boyfriend. Let her have him. You dont want to appear as the selfish jelous friend.