Relationship Problems... Please help?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a couple of months. We've hung out many times, but she has never invited me to do anything. It has always been me making the plans. But she told me that she likes hanging out with me. It sucks because it feels like she doesn't actually care about me and want to be with me, and I asked her if she still liked me and she said that she wouldn't be with me if she didn't. Why doesn't she ask me to do things/make plans? Does she still like me?

I'm basically thinking about stopping with it. I don't feeling trying anymore. Do you think that eventually she'll make plans?

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it really matter if she makes plans or not? Bottom line is she is there with you, if you want her to come up with something just tell her. How the heck does she know that you are unhappy because she hasn't made any plans?

What Girls Said 5

• I never would invite a guy to do anything unless we were long term. I really don't even think about it. 2 months is still brand new. I don't call first, text first or invite him places. He pursues me.

I like guys who take the lead.

If you're not into that, maybe she's not your type? Too much work for you?

Is she sweet? Affectionate? Shows that she likes spending time with you? If so... That's her showing interest.

• Think maybe the best you could do is tell her how you feel? Communication is key in a relationship and if both of you can't be open from the start, unfortunately I wouldn't feel the relationship would last particularly long. Relationships aren't a one sides thing and you should be happy in it! Good luck!

• Don't stop! Sometimes girls are just like that, or maybe she's a afraid of opening up to you because you might hurt her. Sometimes girls will never tell you exactly how much they're into you because it would border-line crazy. BEST thing is to talk to her about it, tell your feelings to her, make her feel secure.

• When my boyfriend and I first started dating, we made plans 50/50. Now after a year and a half, I'm making most of the plans (cause I'm better at it :), but that's fine because I know that he loves me.

• Well, if she's under age like you, maybe she is not ready for sex or is scared of it. Is she a virgin? She likes you, so just take your time with her and do not pressure her. Things will come in due time.

• I'm not talking about sex. Just activities in general!

• But it has already been two months..

• So what? It's obvious she likes hanging out with you, so just make the effort to show interest.

What Guys Said 0