Help me! girlfriend problems?

I broke up with my GF like a idiot. And we told each other we still love and care for each other. Then the next night I texted her. by the way I still love and care for you. Within a minute she replied. I still care for you to. And that was last night. And I didn't talk to her any today. How long should I wait to ask to get her back? Also. Her friend told me she Has a lot on her mind and not ready for a BF right now. What I do !!! Teens

We are teens. I don't know why it says I'm 30ish. We're 15 Also how long I should wait to contact her.

Most Helpful Girl

• are you saying "teens" as in sarcastically? because you're dating a teen? i'm confused by your use of that word...

anyways, you could say you feel like you made a mistake and are willing to get back together if she was willing. i'd give her some time to straighten some of her life out first though. adding you back into the equation might be a bit too stressful.

What Girls Said 5

• Just tell her what you want, things in life would be much easier if people just said what they wanted. She will either know you back or get back with you, but isn't it better to know either way.

• How long should I wait to text her? And what should i say

• wow maybe I should read what I write before I submit... that should read not want you back or get back with you. Why wait, text her now! Life is too short. She doesn't sound like she's angry with you, prob more confused. Just tell her honestly, why you broke it off. Tell her how you feel and what you want. Hope it goes well for you.

• Contact her asap. Tell her how you feel.

• Are you asking the teens or is she a teen like 19?

• if I was her I would want you to profusely apopogize, say what a stupid mistake you made.

• Call her fast and say you made an awful mistake.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her back right away. Then when you see her again, give her a box of Laura Secord and drop down on your knees when you see her and ask her to forgive you. The theatrics I find usually work out. Maybe you could propose to her too (that should amplify the makeup sex by 200%).