Why would he cheat on his gf? What gives a him motive to cheat on his gf with me?

Why would he hookup with me while you have a girlfriend? And he's been wanting to do so stuff with me since Sophomore year prob freshmen year. He's intentionally doing it bc it was all planned like he would text me. And I ended faking and he texted me and was like you faked. I'm just confused. I never hooked up with him tho but I lowkey wanted to but this was a few months ago. But why would you ask to do stuff with me when ur gf could do it? And they've had sex together I just don't understand. Does he find me more attractive more than his gf? His gf is really pretty too

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you are easy or at least he thinks you are. It's not more than an ego raise.

What Guys Said 7

• He may be looking for a "shift". So he's looking for a new relationship so when he breaks it off with his current girlfriend he won't have to worry about going out and dating. He can just move on to the next one. No waiting. The problem with that is you'll wonder if he's doing that to you. So be careful. Good luck.

• It sounds as though he'd like something better than the girlfriend he has, but he doesn't want to end it first before he goes "shopping".
    It's not the way to do things, and he's likely to be branded as a cheater. He's keeping her as a back-up, in case it doesn't work out with the next.

• I guess his girlfriend and him are too dense to realize that they're not for each other.

• Because he can.

• because he is think about his dick more than the person he is suppose to be loyal too and then he is using you as a rebound booty call

• Because he wants to cheat?

• Ok either his gf don't do things that you do. Or she don't care about being physical or give him the affection he needs. And you feel those needs.

What Girls Said 2

• He's either
    -A cheater
    -Has an open relationship
    -Is no monogamous
    -Is a player
    -Because he can

Take your pick.

• something is wrong with their relationship but they refused to face it
    otherwsie he want to have his cake and eat it