Girls does she seem interested?

Having trouble reading this girl, I've known this girl for about a year, recently I've been interested in her, she has never been in a relationship (we are both in college) She is currently 1 hour away due to summer break. We text a few times a week, checking up on each other etc. A month ago I was in her area and asked her if she would like to hang out and we did, we got food. She left the following day for vacation (2 weeks) we both agreed to hang out when she returned. I asked her if she would like to go to an amusement park with me this weekend and she agreed, I was going to pick her up from her house and we were going to drive. However there is a storm coming this so she texted me telling me she wants to go but on a day when it is nice out. So we agreed that we would go next weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my eyes, I see a girl who is Definitely Into going out with you, enjoys being with you, and with this, you both seem to have some spark that makes up a good chemistry. You are able to Compromise, work things out, you keep it lite and simple, and don't complicate anything when making plans or even when you are together. You keep the lines of communication open, which is very important in Any relationship, even a good foundation for friendship. I do believe you both have what it takes to have a potential partnership in the future.
    I don't know why, if you have been 'Interested in her' for a year, Why you haven't made a move? Perhaps She has been waiting for you... I am not sure what kind of helpful hints you Might be giving one another. But if you want more with her, maybe it's time to find out where you stand with her. Time is a passing. Sit down and have a talk.
    And if you find it's just friends till the end, then you would have to accept this and just carry on----As usual...
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 6

• I think she is interested, If she's never been in a relationship she doesn't seem like the type to lead someone on, and if I didn't like a guy I wouldn't spend so much time alone with him. If you always hang out in a group of friends then maybe you should ask her out one on one and see how she reacts to that. If you are always alone when you hang out though then jump, and pray she jumps with you :)
    Good Luck

• She sounds pretty interested. She might be a bit cautious because as you said she's never been in a relationship. Good luck! :)

• She sounds interested to me :)
    I don't see why she wouldn't be, you seem like a good guy. Maybe throw in a heart or a random compliment and see how she responds?

• as a girl, i wouldn't consider this major flirting since this is how i would act with my guy friends. but if she acts differently with you than other guys than you're in

• She must be interested if she wants to hang out, but maybe you should try to communicate with her more as in texting her EVERYday instead of just a few times a week or something. It will make her feel more important to you because she'll take it as you almost constantly thing about her

• yes! god damit yes! you would get more out of the date if it was a nicer day! :)

What Guys Said 1

• You're fine, everything's cool. As long as she stays true to her word and goes when the weather is better she is definitely interested. You better make some sort of move soon though that says, " hey I wanna be more than just friends, just do you know."