What do girls mean by guys my age are immature?

I think i am relatively mature because i don't get worked up about little things. I do all-right with the girls but they all seem to want to date older guys. Im sure this will go away eventually but maybe there is something i can do different

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys around our age judge girls on their looks. So when guys like you (mature guys) come along we instantly think you're just like the rest. You could try getting to know a girl really well so she would know you aren't just interested in looks.

What Girls Said 3

• They probably mean that the boys dont actually love the girl but like the girls for their bodies. If they saw a hotter girl then they would probably go and flirt with her.
    By the sounds of it, you sound like a pretty nice guy, when you say if there is something that you can do differently, do you mean by changing your looks or act?

• Yeah i do make the mistake of flirting with a lot of girls which makes them not feel special probably. Its not because im shallow its just because i have been shot down a lot recently and i just dont want to become attached to one girl unless im dating her. Ps i dont think the girls mean mature bodies because im six foot and 200 pounds so i already have a mature body...

• yeah, flirting with other girls is definitely a turn off. Instead, try to stop flirting with to many girls, narrow the amount down to the types that you would date, (flirt with the ones that you would normally date and not with the ones that you wouldn't date.)

• As a girl I can say that we all fantasize about dating older guys and that may or may not go away with age. But as far as what we consider "being immature", it relates to the fact that most girls are attracted to maturity in general. We see immaturity as when you act like your still in middle school (god forbid you act like your in elementary school), we just want to see that you evolved out of your middle school self.

• I too am attracted to older guys, rather than guys my age. For me, it's just something that makes a guy more attractive. I'm not sure if that makes since.

What Guys Said 2

• Can't say many besides maybe 3-4 guys in my high school were mature. Relationships last weeks, life at that point is all a bunch of petty rumours and shit most of the time.

• Don't sweat it bro. That's just what girls say to take a dig at a guy because they realize they got nothing else over men except sexual power.