Is it bad that I still haven't kissed a guy?

Hello. I'm 16 and I've yet to have my first kiss. Is that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's totally fine. I'm 18 and I haven't had my first real kiss yet. (I have kissed someone, but it was for a play, so I didn't have a choice. I can't stand the guy, so I don't count it) So don't worry about it :) You'll have your first kiss soon enough

What Guys Said 2

• So what if hadn't had your first kiss, since when has that ever mattered?

• Well, I'm the only one out of my friends that it hasn't happened yet.. it's embarrassing. I feel like something is wrong with me.

• Trust me, nothing is wrong with you. I'm sure you're a great girl. I'm a little ashamed at how the world has become where early love is all that mattered.

• Ask this again when you are 23 and still haven't kissed or has sex yet :(.

In other words, you're fine and normal. Don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. I was 21 when I got my first kiss.

• No, don't kiss anyone until you really like him because if not kissing is awkward and not romantic. s o just wait until you find the right guy.

• I'm 21 and I still haven't had my first kiss
    I don't think it says anything about you... it just simply hasn't happened yet

• You're perfectly fine. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18. I'll be 21 in two months, but I'm still a virgin. Just wait until you find the right guy who you want to kiss and go for it when you're ready. :)

• Nope, it's perfectly normal. I'm 20 and I not only haven't kissed a guy, I'm still a virgin, and you know what? There are a lot of girls out there like us.