Boyfriend said he doesn't like me anymore?

So, earlier during an argument he told me that he wishes I'd move out and leave him for good. May I add, he always tells me that whenever he gets frustrated after an argument. But every time I leave, he begs me to come back! I'm tired of his mood swings and my relationship is getting very boring. I really do love him though and hope to work things out. I believe he's simply taking me for granted and believes he can say/do whatever he wants without any consequences. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just leave him, if your not happy with him, and he is not happy with you, then move on. You cannot change people. Your in charge of your life, so that means you have the power, to decide who is going to be in or not?

You want think of consquences for his behavior, common he is not a child, he is old enough to know how treat his girfriend, and if can't treat his girlfriend with the respect she needs. Then its very simple, you tell him get lost. and stop running back to him, like a puppy dog.

Grow some balls, and let him go. its that simple. it your life, your choice.

• If he says, he is not with happy with you, or doesn't like you anymore, its not your problem anymore either. Thats his problem, not yours. What you do, is leave him, and find someone else who will make each other happy. You are not responsible for his happiness, only he is. His mood swings are not your problem either. Your his girlfriend, not his shrink.

What Guys Said 3

• We aren't the people to ask what you should do. We can't tell you to leave someone or stay when we know so little about you and him. As hard as it is, the only way to make progress in relationships is to have those hard conversations, the ones we don't know how to talk about but need to be talked about. You guys need to talk about where you're at.

• Not to sound rude here but even if he did leave you? You'd still have a better chance of getting someone else to date you much quicker than him.

• he has issues and needs help

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. You are sick of him, and he is of you. You guys are used to each other and think that being together is easier than moving on, even if you don't love each other anymore. You know this is the right choice, but you keep looking for excuses.
    At the end you'll do what you want, even if you know it's the dumb choice.
    Good luck.

• The ultimate decision is up to you. If it were me, I would just leave. He's keeping you around for his own insecurities. Things don't look like they'll be moving forward so instead of setting myself up for further disappointments I'd get my things and bounce.