Is the statement "we accept the love we deserve accurate"?

I've had very bad experience with men. I'm in college and have made the Dean's List every semester, while working a lot. I've never had a guy who was in school or could even hold down a job. When things go bad, multiple people say "we accept the love we think we deserve." I know I could do better but the guys I find myself attracted to are losers and they are the only guys that seem attracted to me. I have a lot of friends, but a terrible love life. I keep going back to the wrong guys. Do you think this statement is true, and poor choice in men is a result of insecurity?

What Guys Said 1

• We accept the love we think we deserve, not the love we actually deserve. a lot of people deserve a lot more than they think they do. I don't think poor choice in men is necessarily an insecurity. I just think you can't choose who you fall for, and when you do fall for someone you can't look at it with a level head and think logically if that guy is the best match for you

What Girls Said 0