What is more important - looks or personality?

In a perfect world, we'd all have a hot sexy babe/dude who was super nice but if you had to pick one or the other...

• Looks!
    18% (7)27% (9)22% (16)Vote
  • Personality!
    82% (33)73% (24)78% (57)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality
    If I want eye candy, I can watch movies, look at pictures, check out some p*rn.
    I want to enjoy their company and my time with them, laugh and learn and just... be.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 12

• You can be beautiful looking all you want but without a personality there's nothing to let the attraction stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality. That's a mature person's reply.
    At your age, unfortunately, it's all about the looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks will get my interest but it won't go anywhere if he has no personality. Personality is more important

1|0
    0|0
    • I was about to write an opinion too, but then I saw yours. THIS.

• Personality, because I don't want to be stuck with a annoying person. It would also be ok if the guy was good looking... just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • both but looks definitely catch my attention first

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Looks attract while personality makes you stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sad that ANYBODY voted "looks."

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks aren't everything to me so, personality. I don't be with a man because of his looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks... sorry.

0|0
    0|1
  • If personality didn't matter, then no one would mind dating a serial killer cause they were hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Some women do actively seek out serial killers, date them while they're in prison and even marry them. Sad but true.

• okay... normal women?

• Personality for sure. Good looks is nice, but if he is a jerk, then it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Both are important in their own way
    but personality is without a doubt
    the most important.

After all, compatible personalities is what keeps
    a relationship going, for a longer period of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Power to you if you can put up with all the jerks, *itches, and ***holes of the world and still date them because they're hot. Not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both‘ are.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's looks all day. I'm sorry but it is. I've dated the nicest most loyal done anything for me treated me like a king girl. I tried to give her a chance but at the end of the day no matter how nice she was what sh did etc I just wasn't that attracted to her and I began to become depressed about the relationship so I left ended it and she stalked me for 8 days straight. I tried to love her but I couldn't my feelings decreased i hated being around her. When she would text I just wished she would go away. Looks matter to a certain extent. I think women look more for personality which I do also that's why I gave her a chance in the first place but there has to be some kind of attraction I've learned. I still feel bad to this day about what happened , I never wanted to hurt her. We can only learn from our mistakes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny how most people say that personality is what's important where everywhere you look good people are single and assholes are always taken. I don't see any topics saying "my boyfriend is too good for me/too nice" it's always "my boyfriend is a jerk/cheated on me".

And even when girls wake up to the fact that their boyfriend is a jerk they will more than likely go back to them because they're "exciting".

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks really aren't that important to me. She just has to be cute. Her character, and my trust in her means much more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks are great, but I don't go for any half-helpings when it comes to personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are necessary.

Without one, dating isn't a possibility in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks for me :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • i want both but if i had to pick one it be personality

1|0
    0|0
  • I say personality but look is important too :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality ends up affecting my attraction to that person anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being physically attractive is nice, but it's worthless without a good personality to back it up,

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Everyone is lying to save face. I know a majority of people prefer looks. If looks weren't a factor, there would be no attraction.. and that's why most women date douche-bags and say "he wasn't always like that before we dated".

0|1
    0|0