Girls, I am confused! Does she like me or not... help please?

So I am pretty confused about this girl. (we both are in college studying architecture)

Signs she likes me:
holds my hands
random long hugs
eye contact while smiling ( pretty sure her eyes were dilated)
Slaps my butt
Once pushed her chest against me

Signs she doesn’t like me:
One day she was having a bad day and I hugged her and comforted her. But the next day she came up to me saying “ Yo wanna help a sister out”, this throw me off. What does this mean?

one night she was touching and flirting with a friend in front of me

It was the end of the school year, I walked her to her car she said “ I expect to see you this summer” I told her yeah sure. Few days later I texted her saying:

Me: “I have a very serious question?”
Her: “ Ok”
Me: “ Why do I miss your Face”
Her: “ I think you only can answer this”
Than I just changed the subject to something else, next day she send me pictures of us hugging and holding hands.
Does this mean anything?

during the summer I texted “miss u wanna hangout” She said she missed me too but was busy. I did the something couple more times and again she said she can’t. I texted her couple more times casually ( she texts me back but she wasn’t very responsive) Couple months later I texted her again telling her that I missed her and can’t wait to see her again, she texted back right away saying,” I miss u too!!” and we talked for a little bit.

GIRLS PLEASE HELP!!
I Really Like this girl but don’t know if she has likes me or only likes me as friend.
The school year is about to start, Should I continue pursuing her?

Most Helpful Girl

• All signs point to yes buddy.

What Girls Said 5

• yeah I think she does :)

• It sounds like she has a crush on you..
    Maybe you should just ask her honestly if she has any feelings for you?
    Is she one of those girls who flirts with everyone?
    Because if she's not, then she must really like you!

• She probably likes you but wants you to make an actual move so she knows you like her too.

• She likes you. Now you are free of stress and confusion. Ask her out.

• Hell yeah she likes you. She touches you like that means she wanna gives you a hint. A hint that she likes you. She makes her move. A smart guy that is interested in her will surely respond to that.

What Guys Said 3

• You wrote all that but there was one part that was missing... the part where you explained to her how you feel. You could take a poll around the world asking if this girl likes you not and you would still be confused. Why? Because you're asking everyone other than the person that knows the answer, HER! You can put it in your own words but the gist of your question should be: "I really appreciate this friendship that we have and I'm interested in taking it to the next level, are you on the same page".

• I'm pretty sure she likes you man. No damn girl ( unless she is a whore) rubs there chest against you unless they like you. She most likely wants more love or attention.

• she likes you but she's waiting for you to actually make a move instead of worrying about wether or not she likes you you should of asked her out already because you like her dont think about it like "what if she likes me then i should ask her out right?" just do it