How do I know the right moment to get physical (touch wise) with a girl on date?

I always have trouble knowing when its the right moment to initiate contact with someone. I don't know when to hold handsput my arm around her or just initiate a flirty touch, I guess I'm just bad at reading signals.

Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• On my first date with my boyfriend we were sitting in the car but kind of leaning towards each other and he just leaned over and gave me a little kiss before I left. If she's leaning towards you and standing close and smiling a lot she's receptive. I was definitely receptive to him

What Girls Said 1

• When she's looking at you or when you are giving her a hug

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes you can read those things for the eyes of the women. Other times you just have to have confidence in yourself or the confidence she is into you and just do it. You say you have trouble reading signals but anyone can tell (and they will make it obvious) when a women doesn't want to be touched or hold hands etc.