Does every guy want the perfect breasts while dating or married?

iv never had a perfect anything, and my breasts are no were near as pretty,... so guys care about thses things deeply? so it really matter

when i used to date my now ex bf he once said my breasts were saggy and pear shaped he claimed he liked tight rounded breasts but said he loved me so it didn't matter, (i felt like megga shit buy the way) any how he lsft me for a girl who had perfect everything, face, body etc etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• You should love your breast just way they are because honestly most boobs sag when a woman is not wearing a bra well except for the small and perky ones just love what you got and work it.

What Guys Said 12

• ... well, I expect most guys would like perfect breasts (altho I suppose they could be intimidating). But what woman wouldn't want a guy with perfect shoulders?

That aside, most guys ***quite*** like a lot of breasts :) Let this guy go, an find a guy who appreciates your body - trust me, there will be plenty. If you want to post a picture of your breasts, I'm sure many of us would be happy to say "oooo, pretty!" :p

But really, "pear shaped" sounds pretty reasonably shaped to me. Seriously, find a guy who likes larger breasts more than smaller breasts, and you'll be fine.

• i have small breasts not large,...

• In my mind, pears are round? I have no idea how I'd describe them, of course!

It doesn't really matter :) You don't go trying to find a guy who likes a women small "pear-shaped" breasts by advertising "Looking for a guy who likes small pear-shaped breasts!" You go looking for a guy who likes the way you act and the way you look. You find out he likes that by dating him and seeing if things work out.

So I guess I'm saying that it doesn't matter what kind of breasts you have; there will be guys who like them. Plenty of guys ^_^

And FWIW, I like everything from really itty-bitty breasts to really large ones. I tend to gravitate more towards whatever breasts my partner has - I am attracted to personality first. My partner? Totally wasn't my "type" when we started dating. She is now! So, there's hope. Don't let what he said get you down.

• this was very accurate answer, the best so far,.. have a great day.

• It was really inconsiderate (to say the least) that your ex boyfriend said to you what he did. Breasts are attractive in all shapes and sizes, and I don't think there's only one "perfect" ideal size and shape. Don't let your ex boyfriend's insensitivity make you feel less good about your body.

• There are no "perfect" breasts. One guy will love what the next guy will hate. Plus, you're more than a pair of boobs. A guy doesn't just date a girl's boobs.

• They look yummy :D

Anyhow, even if a marriage starts with 'ideal' breasts, time knows no mercy, thus that ideal is only temporary.

• What's perfect to one guy is horrifying to another. All I care is if they aren't wrinkled. If you perkier boobs, strengthen your chest muscles up a little.

• i do i workout like crazy, there not saggy entirly, they are just not a attractive shape,...

• good idia, i just might do,... thanks, have a good day,..

• You're welcome.

• Looking at something as "perfect" is just YOUR opinion I actually like smaller natural boobs, some guys think big DD are perfect. Perfection is a perspective

• There is nothing really wrong with those breasts you posted. Honestly, a true guy is not going to date you soley because the appearance of your breasts. Personality and character generally matter more.

• mine are dark, he said most guys wouldn't prefer it,...

• "he said most guys wouldn't prefer it,... "

He sounds like jerk :(

Don't let anything he said to you hold you back.

• il try but its hard, he left me for looks, but atm im just trying to look better, hair, nails etc etc,... but iv had experianced with some guy before him, they said they didn't like my breasts and left,... so thats what im also dealting with too...

• I think dumping someone because of their boobs is really shallow and even commenting on them to make you feel worse is one of the biggest dick moves a guy could do.
    I would rather have personality over big perfect tits anyday

• i heard most guy dont really care about personalities, but your the first i heard,...

• cause most guys think with their dick rather than their brain. Sorry if that's blunt like but yea that's the truth

• pretty sad though.

• Be just as you. Don't compare yourself to others. Just think he doesn't deserve you. A true guy, although he looks for physical appearance, but also cares for her behavior too. That's just my opinion! :)

• for a one night stand yes, for dating/marriage no

• why?

• Well breasts surgery costs about 8-10 thousand if you truly desire it. Nothing money can't fix.

• no i dont have the money appearently,...

• Nobody is 100% perfect, but when you are in love with the *right* person, they do become 100% perfect regardless of any kinds of little flaws.

• ohhhhhhhh you got them pepperoni nipples and no we just want you to have breast in general lol

• is it a turn off? be honest, im trying to date again but im afraid of what under my shirt.

• take your time, compliment him, be flirtious, and smile

• i know, iv done it all before but ended up with bad luck but hopfully il find a nice guy,.. and thanks for your options

have a good day.

What Girls Said 3

• There must be physical attraction in a relationship but when a man commits it's because there's something more than physical attraction with this girl

• You shouldn't feel like that (shit) coz someone will like you for who you are. Don't change for anyone. It's not worth the headache. It's one thing if you are changing for you ONLY... I hope that's not why he broke up with you... if so, he wasn't worth it anyway.

• yeah he left me for looks, it imprinted pretty badly on me, im in thearapy for it to (not being dramatic here lol )

• You too! Stay sweet! :))

• You know sweetie, just wanted to let you know I shouldn't have said this about your ex coz I don't know him, so I do apologize for that. I'm not saying I agree with him by any means though. I just wanted to let you know this coz that really was not right of me to say about him. Please though, still stay sweet!! :))

• I don't see the link u posted.