How do you get to know a woman without boring her online as well as in person? Have you ever been in a situation like this?

I was getting to know a woman online and she replied to my two messages, but then once I sent my third which mentioned what I did on vacation as well as a question about whether or not she tried pursuing a different career, she stopped replying. I'm guessing that she thinks that I must be boring since I didn't mention that I got drunk and arrested on vacation but instead went to a museum.

What Girls Said 1

• If you win her respect - you don't have to be interesting or funny for her to notice you. Girls choose first and foremost those people that they respect and consider to be high status. This does not mean that you have to be a ceo or a millionaire but you have to show kindness and win respect in other ways.

What Guys Said 1

• its harder to keep people interested online rather than face to face, so the stories would have to be more funny/amusing related than in real life situations i guess