What would you think if you saw me in public? First sight reaction?

I'm 6'3 180 lbs. About 4 months ago I weighed 303. I've picked up diet and exercise. Some would say excessively. But I digress. Anyways. I've always been a real nerd. Comics, video games, movies, you name it. I nerd it. I feel like I don't get a lot of female attention. Like the instant attraction attention. Every girl I've been with I've gotten because of my "eccentric" personality. I'm always joking and making people laugh, I'm always having fun and I never meet strangers. So I'm at work. I'm bored so I figured I'd ask. If you saw me. What would you instantly think? Just based off my looks alone... And what should I work on more? What do women really want in a guy? Be honest! I've been excessively overweight my entire life so I promise I've heard it all and you won't hurt my feelings... Thick skin ;). Thanks. I figured this might be a little fun. So have fun with it please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your attractive. That what I would think. Plus from the sound of what your into and act you sound great someone to talk to and prob click with. I love movies and tv shows. Manga. So we have plenty to talk about with just that. There many girls that love comic etc video games i know both my sisters do and friends so girls will find you appealing in both looks and personatily. Be happy love your self.

• I love myself. Just figured I'd have a little fun on here. Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. :)

• I have no problem telling them I have a daughter. But what I do. Things like that. Every girl I've been with doesn't even know I lost weight. Lol. So you're ahead of the curve.

• Oh lol well if they never knew you they won't know they might even find it hard to believe

What Girls Said 3

• You're my type, height and all. Preferably I would like you with a bit more muscle, but that's really it.

Well almost that's all:

DC or Marvel?

• You're tall and can make women laugh that's already two pluses. Also you aren't bad looking u just look a little nerdy with the glasses.

• Ok... ill definitely look into contacts. I have really blue eyes and a few girls have already suggested losing the glasses to show them off. Thanks for your opinion. :)

• i wouldn't lose the glasses. some girls have fetishes for nerdy guys

• Ooo... you are a good example of a guy who makes himself attractive. While the whole weight issue could be holding you back, you don't let it. (although you don't really look overweight) You are attractive because you dress nice and even though you are not looking at the camera, your smile is adding points.

What Guys Said 5

• Saw your appearance and you displayed your character nicely. I'd say I think you're a guy who's a go-getter, you do things that other men shirk and whine with excuses. You're funny, but you're able to pursue things rigorously, I don't think you'll have any trouble with women, in fact, I think you could pick up any gal, provided that they're single.

• You dropped 300+->18'? Respect man! That's amazing work, keep it up!
    And about the nerdy thing. The thing I hate most in people is when they are not interested in anything. Seems you do have a lot of interests, so I'm sure we could get along.

(And I skip the "rate" part.)

• I play basketball 2 times a week and go hiking and rock climbing on the weekends. I got myself covered on hobbies. Lol

• Basketball rocks ;) You know "Uncle Drew" video on youtube? Some funny stuff!

• I'd be like woah! It's that guy with the 67% from GaG. Then I'd ask you what black magic you've been snorting to pull that off.

• Well I'd certainly give you props for your hard work, that's for sure.

• Well first off congrats losing all that weight I'm trying too but its not working and I, refuse to join a gym because of the DB's in there no offense if you go to the gym. You look like a regular dude lol.

• I feel the same. Whatever you do never let others disparage you from reaching your goal. I didn't feel comfortable in the gym so I got a simple home set that turned into a not so simple set. You'll find what works for you. Try different things until you find what you like.