It's like a joke !!! All things that I was asking for?

When i was with my previous girl ( ex now) i wanted to do or have so many things. But she never had time or timing was wrong. I always wanted to have a cat at home. So it was alwYs wrong time or wrong kitty. When we broke up and after she was dating new person she came and told me with those eyes: awwwww my neighbours found a kitty and they said they will leave i a street or whatever so i took it. I know u said at summer time better not but i could not resist. So i just said ok. So if u doing whT i always wanter dont threw into my face. Wtf?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's awesome. I wish that would happen to me, the guy I like sitting on my doorstep dumped there by his girlfriend. Lol

What Girls Said 1

• You weren't the one to have a kitty with

What Guys Said 1

• Didn't quite get it, but I guess it has to do with you wanting a cat, yeah, people tend to be capricious.

• Its not only about cat. All things i wanted to do with her she's doing with someone else and telling me. Its like a joke. Keep it to urself. Im not asking u what r u doing and with who

• Yeah, it happens. Had an ex just like that, she told me I never do stuff with her when in reality, I always asked her what she was doing, but I was never aggressive on convincing her on what she should do. It's pretty much a lie she fed you.