What if you have average looks and average personality? What to do then?

People always say to average/not so good looking guys that if they have a great personality you can still find someone.

But, what if you just have an average personality to go with your average looks? What do you do then?

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is subjective, so is personality. What I find as attractive might not be what another person finds as attractive. So that makes the whole "I'm average" thing slightly invalid as all people have their own preferences. I've thought guys were attractive who my friends didn't find attractive at all... and vica versa. People are so different in what they like that you can never really be sure. It's all about how you see yourself and how you want others to see you. If you walk around with a "I'm average" attitude then you'll live out what you think of yourself and actually just end up turning away more people but if you have some confidence, believe you're better than just "average" then you'll attractive more people. I also just want to mention lastly in conclusion that many girls also get told that a great personality can save them and deal with similar struggles. It's not just guys who have to deal with the opposite sex thinking they are average and getting turned down.. plenty of girls also get coined as average and then don't get guys either. Seen this happen all the time.

What Girls Said 7

• Average? Who says what's average and what's not? Especially with personality. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt because I'm convinced every single last individual on this planet has something about them that's interesting and certainly above average. Again, every one sees differently, so average could mean beautiful to the next person.

• Find a person who thinks your" average personality" is more than average. I don't know what an average personality is. Because people are all into different things. Not everyone wants a crazy spontaneous person.

• Average doesn't mean bad, average means roughly half of people are worse than you. I don't see an issue really

• Average does mean bad. Whoever told you that needs to be smacked across the head.

• "Average means that you are no better or worse than most people on earth." yes exactly

• if you take set of numbers (2, 4, 6, 2, 5, 1) the sum would be 20, the average 4 which does in fact mean there is a good number of numbers lower than the average. That's what average means, when you measure something about a population average usually exactly means the middle. 50% better, 50% worse.
      With random numbers that may not always be true you may for example have (15,1,1,1,1,1,) and the average would still be 4. One high number screws up the average. Most human traits, follow standard deviation though, therefore settling the average around 50%. If you are in fact average you can assume 50% of people are more attractive than you and also that 50% aren't

• Nobody and nothing is "average", "above average" or "below average". Just be the best you can be and work hard and i promise at the end it will pay off

• won't help much but to some people you are not average. You are ALWAYS somebodys type, always.

• You can have a more than average personality if you try I give my personality a 10 out of 10

• The bible says that when you honour and respect your parents that God blesses you with desirable romantic relationships. Think of all of the people you know who honour and respect their family members - don't basically all of them have good romantic relationships? And aren't they all basically attractive to the opposite sex?

What Guys Said 7

• Well, you'll have a family in time, kids, a career, your body will fail you piece by piece by the time you're 70. You'll die with a bunch of beliefs that you had not ventured to test.

Everyone is striving, whether consciously or unconsciously, to live a life at its fullest. You focus on your health and that's where your personality follows.

• Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "average personality."

I'm going to assume that by "average," you are not using some euphemism for "below average." If you have average looks, then there are some options open to you. You can date someone who is average looking. You could try to look better through exercise if that's possible, thus increasing your attractiveness. You could try to increase your charm and charisma.

So, Asker, which one are you doing?

• aim for fat girls with low self esteem, easy pickings.

• Then get an above average personality, or increase your social skills. http://howtoalphamale.blogspot.com/

• Then go and turn that average look into a look that'll make women turn around when you walk past.

• I've been called average and my personality is laid back and friendly and women find me ugly as sin They all want good looking rich douche bags.