Is the guy im dating selfish?

He never really asks about my day and whats going in with me. For example, he texts me saying that he had a good rest and he feels good and i say oh sweet but then he doesn't ask me how i am, he just talks about himself and diesnt ask me stuff and im not one to talk about myself if someone doesn't ask. Doea he sound selfish

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he does.

What Guys Said 4

• The easiest thing to talk about is yourself. That's why he does that, he just doesn't think further about it.

He could be selfish but that's the least likely option as if he was selfish he wouldn't be acting nice around you at all. I guess as you bother talking to him he is a nice guy.

• Some people are naturally self centered. Bring up your day. If he acts like he doesn't care to know then he's selfish and if you don't like that dump him.

• sounds like it. He may be trying to just make you feel better, but there are other ways of doing that ;P

• Nope. If it bothers you, speak up and tell him about your day. He probably assumes you would tell him if you had a bad or great day.

What Girls Said 0