I really like a girl but I don't know how to act on it or how to tell her everything?

I really like a girl in college, She is in my class and is really quiet, but i am also really quiet and shy. She has no other friends in class or college from what i can tell. However i met her on a night out in a nightclub and she was really open and so nice and everything, she wasn't too drunk, like she had a bit to drink but not too much. We talked and danced until the nightclub was closing She said she had fun and said her last boyfriend would not dance with her at all so she thanked me. i saw her at college the next day and she saw me, she just smiled at me. I really want to ask her out but i am too scared and also i have no experience at ALL with girls and wouldn't even know where to start. like i have never even kissed a girl. I have always wanted to keep all that for someone special but now i think it might hinder my chances, like if i told her that eventually would she be put off? like im nearly 21 so she might think its weird

Hey everyone, just wanted to let ye know that I was talking to her on the way to class. I asked her out and she said yes. I asked what she wanted to do so she said Diner at her place tomorrow. So thanks everyone for there advice

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask her out on a specific date to a specific place at a specific time. (Trust me, leaving the arrangements up in the air is always frustrating after a while.) Sounds to me like there's a good chance she will say yes. You don't have to tell her that you're saving your first kiss, etc. until you've gone out with her on a couple dates first (or sooner, if she tries to kiss you early on).

• Ok that sound like good advice, thank you :). the kissing part, well like when i eventually tell her about that do you think that would be a deal breaker for some girls. like i would hate to get attacted to someone just for them to break it off with me just because of something like that. My friend says girls would find that really weird , im not sure if that's true or not but i hope it isn't

• Yeah I'll tell her on the next date. Hopefully it won't put her off. Thanks for all the advice again :)

• Good luck!
      You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 4

• What anon girl said. There's no way to beat around the bush: you have to just ask her out. She's obviously into you and will likely accept anyway. And like anon girl said, have a specific idea, date and time in mind. Otherwise you seem wishy washy about it.

• First of all, I think you're really sweet for saving yourself for someone special. She would be lucky to have you. You should just talk to her sometime and ask her out. Go for it. If you wait you'll chicken out, so count to three and walk right up to her. Don't give yourself time to over think it. Ask her out to lunch or maybe ask her if she wants to go grab coffee or whatever somewhere close to campus. Make it clear that you're interested in dating her and let her open up like she was at the club if she's shy. Maybe try simply walking her to a class if you have time, I know I'd appreciate it if I didn't have many friends at college.

• so girls wouldn't find that weird, like my friend said that girls would fine it really weird and wouldn't be interested in a guy with no experience. he could be wrong but it was in my mind when i was thinking of asking her out. yeah that's actually really good advice, walking her to class would be a good place to start because we have the same class. like she is really shy but i kinda like that, you see im shy too and when someone is really talkative i get overwhelmed by the whole thing. Thanks for your advice by the way :) its good

• My boyfriend and I are together because he approached the shy girl and started a conversation. I understand :)

• It all depends on the girl. Some girls prefer a lack of experience and some don't. If you met her at a night club and she was that open towards you - I doubt that she is shy. She might seem that way to get attention but I doubt that she is actually shy. Shy people do not hang out at night clubs and they don't get chummy with guys they don't know.

• TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL STRAIGHT UP SHE MIGHT BE THINKING THE SAME THING AND YOU won't LOSE ANYTHING IF NOTHING COMES OUT OF IT BUT YOU CAN GAIN LOTTS YOUR AT THE AGE WHERE MATURENESS IS A MUST THATS WHAT GIRLS LOVEE

• oh ok, ill try its just so scary and nerve reckoning to approach her but i will try my best

What Guys Said 0