What do Women do and Where do they go to get Boyfriends/start a relationship?

Since i'm not a social person. I've never seen what women do. I know that men do stuff. Some men do the picup thing. Some guys starting in junior highschool ask the girls out.

But I've never seen girls making an effort to ask or do, yet they get boyfriends always. Do they plan out where to go and stuff so that they meet guys? And they just sit there and wait for guys to approach them?

Most Helpful Girl

• After my divorce, I just went clubbing and partied. I had some one night stands, but now I want a relationship that's worth it, a guy I can have conversations with, go hiking, watch a movie and share how my day went, and up to now, I have not found any guy who would take the time and make the effort, just my ex. I guess the best place to meet a quality guy is in a social meet up group for an activity you both enjoy (hiking, cycling, going for coffee...), at a university course or randomly, because dating sites suck in my opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• I know a lot of girls that make an effort to ask or do. You have to put yourself out there. A boyfriend don's just magically appear lol.

I've been on dating sites, met/asked guys out in public, actively introduced myself to new people, started conversations, etc. As have the majority of my girl friends. Age may also be a factor here. Once you get a bit older (past college age imo) you realize that relationships and dating are a two-way street.

• Well i'm a guy. I was asking because I"ve been around places and girls never talk to me. never start conversations. And also even talking to others, i see them talking to other guys but not really as wanting to date the guys, more like just wanting to be friends with them

• Do you give them a reason to approach you? They're not just going to come up and talk to you if you're not coming off as approachable. Do you smile at them? Make eye contact with them?

• Girls try to network by building up high status social contacts so that they social contacts can help refer them and lead them to dating partners. They also host expensive parties and work hard to make themselves appear honourable, virtuous, pleasant and sophisticated / funny / interesting / smart. I know girls who spend 2-4 hours getting ready before they leave the house.

• I'm thinking eharmoney or meeting through activities and hobbies i like

• Thanks yea. i know they do activities but do they ask the guys "Hey i want to see you again" and later "Let's be GF/BF" or they never say that and just wait for the guys to say it?

• i date friends, if i dont consider them a friend then there is no way ill even think about datin them, but i usually make the first move

• Honestly I've never put any effort into talking or meeting guys at all. I usually wait for a guy to approach me. Like I've had guys come up to me and say I'm beautiful and ask me out at random times. Which is really nice. But If I were to try and get a guy I would just talk to a guy or something. One I like or find attractive, but I don't know I don't have much experience with guys soo

• Well that's not try they flirt with the guy or text him

My friends meet guys at school

What Guys Said 0