Will my short stature debilitate me from getting a girlfriend?

I am a 20 year old male with s height of 5 feet 7 inches in good posture. So far, I never dated in my life. And adding my high standards to that, will it substantially hurt my chances of finding the one.

• Yes
    9% (1)57% (4)28% (5)Vote
  • No
    91% (10)43% (3)72% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Your high standards hurt it. Not your height.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Your height won't stop you if you don't let it. Your high standards will probably be more of an obstacle.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 5' 7" no. My brother is only 5' 4" his wife is an inch taller and gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of girls under 5'7", don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh my bf's 5'7 and I still think he is really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're confident & comfortable with yourself, you'll get any girl no matter what height you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mean to be rude, but why do you have high standards when you are short?

1|0
    0|0
    • zing. nah he just doesn't like ugly and fat girls, can't blame him for that. natural selection makes us want to go for the best possible mate.

• LOL... ... ...

• Because the girls he wants are all high up from where he's standing- boom boom!

What Guys Said 4

• yes, it means you can't really go for anyone less than 5ft 5 unless they don't wear heels

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean anyone over, and that's pushing it. Most girls will want you taller than them with heels. It sucks and is super shallow I agree. Luckily for you, average height for women is a bit less than you, you just need girls that don't wear heels or short girls that do.

• Show All
    • What if I wear elevator shoes when she wears heels?

• exactly, I just googled them myself. Problem solved

• It might pose certain obstacles, but not insurmountable ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this one guy whos 5'6 and has an extremely hot gf. he's short but jacked. Don't give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, doesn't matter how good looking you are even, girls are not interested in girls under 5'9

0|0
    2|0