I need a guy perspective on this? Help?

This Guy I use to talk to told me to lose his number last week. We were talking for 2 months. He's 31 and I'm 20. A little back-story: He texted me to wish me a good morning we text for a while that day. When I called him two days later he answered but my phone lost signal. He texted me saying, "who is this" I instantly got upset cursing him out! He then waited 3 hours to call me saying to refrain from calling him. I replied saying he didn't have to worry about me because I already deleted his number. He hangs up sends me text saying thank you, and he's glad I did. We went back and forth arguing for a while before I eventually stop texting him. I mean I don't know any person who would do all that if they were truly done with someone. But then today he text my friend to see how I was, and explained to her that he had to stop talking to me. At the end of the conversations he said. "Her approach is not like the women I talk to. She's like my crazy *** ex But I'm cool off that indefinitely..." My question is why did he even feel the need to text my friend saying this.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow I'm not a guy but honestly you went off the rails. he's not your boyfriend who forgot your name. he was a guy you were getting to know. Personally I would probably be a bit hurt too but maybe his phone was messed up and he could only see numbers. point is, you should always get a background story first.

• No I know this guy he knew exactly who I was! He's very childish

• I not! I just want to know why he feels the need to contact my friend to discuss me.

• you just said he is childish soooo there is your answer. he plays childish games

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, this seems crazy and you should just walk away. Ignore it and move on. I would love to dissect this but I would need to talk to him and that would be a huge mess.

• lol I am over the whole thing I just was curious that's all.

• Nothing... He wants to stay away from you.

• That doesn't make sense why would he go out of his way to contact my friend. If he wants to stay away from me. He can just stay away.

• He may just wanted to know about you and hence choose your friend instead of contacting you. He knew that your friend will inform you about this. I know it's weird but he does think a little bit about you, cause he knows that he is doing wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• Cursing a man out will definitely do it. Leave him alone you burnt your bridges on that man. Always give someone a chance to explain. If you don't like the answer then walk away but no need to resort to cursing. On to the next... whats done is done.

• He's a jerk maybe he's not really single.