What are the signs a guy likes a girl?

Can you guys help me figure out if this guy likes me or not. What are normally the signs of a guy liking you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I liked a girl, I'd make it known. Trust me. Body language, conversation, all that stuff, if I see it and it's saying yes, I'll ask you out.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll be the first to say I don't like the whole game or beating around the bush. He's probably looking for a sign from you saying to ask you out but I don't like that i that way. If feeling comfortable around him doesn't get him to ask you out then say to him. "If you invited me to dinner I wouldn't so no. To the dinner part at least." No games, no secret code just feelings and words.

• I would smile and be around her more. Glance at her often. I rarely approach so i tend to send non verbal signals like smiling at her and glancing at her. When i continually smile at her then I'm interested

What Girls Said 0