Please help me stop freaking out and tell me what to do to keep this running as smoothly as possible?

Me and my ex have been hanging out and it's been confusing me.
We broke up months ago but he ended everything for good about 2 weeks ago.
But then he contacted me and we hung out and he hugged me and kissed me and stuff.
I don't want to get all stressy and annoying like before but i'm so confused what is going on now.
We messaged friday, but nothing since (it's Sunday).
He didn't like me status on Facebook, but he liked my friends (stupid I know).
Neither of us are in the state for a relationship, but i just want to hang out, be us and do what we do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna tell you so bad that he's still into you. But from what I read it seems more along the lines of a filler till something else comes along. I hope that's not the case. Good luck. And don't freak out. You're young. Plenty of guys out there. You will find one better.

What Guys Said 1

• Ummm he's most likely putting you in place between women. As soon as he finds something new he will be gone. I'm sorry for being blunt

What Girls Said 1

• Relax! Tell him how you feel.