Girs/guys who have cheated, why did you cheat? Girls/guys who have been cheated on why do you think your ex (hopefully now ex) cheated on you?

According to my ex, she cheated on me because I wasn't "good enough" for her even though I always treated her right and never even thought of cheating on her. She also told me I was "too ugly to stay with." Which makes no sense. So if you have cheated, why did you it and if you have been cheated on, how did it make you feel and why do you think he/she cheated on you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was cheated on by my ex because he just is not loyal he has never been faithful to anyone he has ever been with and has trust and commitment issues. When he gets close to someone he starts being a dick. He tried to blame things on me but it was not my fault he couldn't keep his dick in his pants and communicate and led me to believe that I was not good enough for him but really I was too good for him he now admits that I didn't deserve him and wants to be friends but I keep rejecting so now he is very upset with me but I don't care, I don't owe him anything. Your ex is too immature to tell you the real reason why she cheated on you. If you were too ugly to stay with then why was she with you in the first place? She is lying she is selfish if you know you were good to her she didn't appreciate it and probably cheated on you with a jerk.

What Girls Said 4

• Well I was cheated on by my first bf. He said he cheated cuz he didn't enjoy our sex life. He was really bad though, and he would tell me to fake it so he could enjoy it more. So I did. Then he got mad at me for faking it. He was one of those guys that said "I have a big dick, my dick game is automatically great." Nope. Bigger isn't better. My current bf is not as big, but he's a lot better.
    So unfortunately, if your sex life is bad, your relationship can fall apart. Yea, relationships aren't only about sex, but you can only avoid or ignore bedroom problems for so long. But just cuz the sex is great, doesn't mean you'll last forever either.

• Any guy that wants you to fake it instead of actually trying to get a real reaction is a jerk and selfish apparently he was not good either lol

• I was cheated on by the guy i was dating, and he did that cause i wasn't ready to have sex with him so one day i ended up walking into him and my friend having sex -.-

• I am sorry I can't reply to your question, I just wanted to say that you are not ugly in the least, you have very
    intelligent eyes

• I cheated a few times. I'm not proud of it, but it's mistakes I've made and certainly regretted. I cheated on my boyfriend because I was confused on our relationship as massive changes were happening. I didn't plan to cheat nor did I want to, but it happened in the heat of the moment.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't pay attention to the trolls bro, and iff you treated her/him right and iff he/she can't apretiate that, well i would say ur ex doesn't deserve you iff he/she cheated on you.

And now to your situation, iff she says that you're ugly, it only means that she never loved you in the first place, despite all the tine she did tell you. So my guess is that she found someone that she can have sonething with and do him the same that she did to you.

Some guys/girls are just like this, the real motivaton is never clear. My advice to you is that to just forgive, BUT NEVER FORGET. Be the better person, So ib the future, u don't make the same mistake again and end up hurtibg yourself.

Just know that you're not alone bro. a lot of girls/guys goibg through what you are.

• LOL ugly ass mother fucker!