Why do girls think they can drop a guy with 1 kick to the groin?

My sister says she could beat up any guy because 1 kick in the groin will drop him... and i know heaps of girls that think the same... we are not that weak you know it takes more than 1 kick to drop a man

Most Helpful Guy

• For most guys 1 kick would not "drop" them. 2 or 3 certainly. Depending on the guy of course.

The comments from some of the guys here make me laugh.

"no girl would manage to land more than 1 kick to that spot"
    "Yeah, this is actually true, it doesn't hurt when it's just a standing kick"

Either you guys are wearing steel cups all the time OR
    You're actually women posting as guys OR
    You're so full of sh*t it's oozing out your ears.

I think it's # 3.

Like I said before 1 kick may not drop him. But it will without a doubt give her MORE THAN enough time to get another kick in.

What Girls Said 9

• What does it take then? Two kicks? Three? I've seen guys like... bend over after getting him there with a ball or something, so I thought a kick would lead to the same result.

• I'm just saying, if a girl kicked me there i wouldn't go down

• yes so please don't kick me in the balls twice lol

• lmao i wouldn't ever kick a dude there- not unless he was trying to assault me or something :(

• It's like an old wise tale, it's what all female's have been taught! are you in trouble? if a guy grabs you, kick him where it hurts! it's our go to method, but very true but don't try and deny that if you got kicked in the sack you'd still be smiling, and able to chase us?

• It's not necessarily the kick but rather the region. Scientists have said its sort of the same pain as giving child birth just sort of all at once.

• do you think if you kicked a guy there he would drop though?

• Its meant be even greater than giving birth

• well I personally have never experienced for obvious reasons, but I've just been going off of what I've been told.

• Some of you guys are so full of shit. Are you talking about a clean full force kick? That's way more than enough to send pretty much any guy to the ground. Yeah adrenaline might stave it off for a bit, but it's coming and it's gonna put you in the ground gasping for air. I know you guys are all macho and don't like the idea that a woman can do that to you but come on... But unless you have some crazy pain tolerance, if I plant a solid kick between your legs, you'll be lucky of the worst thing that happens to you is falling over. You guys freak out over little taps. A full force kick is deadly, man. You're crazy

• It depends on the guy haha and probs how hard the girl can kick aha

• It usually depends on how well you can take it and how strong the girl can kick. And unless you made up of steel or iron or any other hard material you are bound to go down. And since I play soccer I can say that I can kick hard.

• You be on ground by second for sure if the first doesn't get job done ;)

• I shall up my self-defence game.

• Depends on how hard you kick..

What Guys Said 14

• We aren't weak buddy but our balls are extra sensitive, hitting that spot w/o anything to protect it (depends on in which direction the penis is pointed at that time and ofcourse the length)

Moreover, if it's sudden and the guy doesn't have reflexes or training to make an angle where he can minimize the impact, he's going to drop.

• Well what your sister doesn't understand is that you have to hit a guy just right to drop him and not all guys are affected the same way when they get hit in the nuts. Plus a lot of guys who get kicked in the balls by a girl and don't go down would hit the girl so she should definitely be careful. She doesn't want to find out the hard way not all guys go down when they get kicked.

• The main point is not kicking to the guy's groin; it's more useful fracturing the pubic symphysis what it's more painful by the way.

• You better kick pretty darn hard then. I've never heard of that happening to anyone before. More painful? Not to be super descriptive, but if you can hit the underside of a guys ballsack, that is by far the most painful. That's why you'll see a guy barely get hit sometimes but if it's the underside they make a huge deal out of it. If I get hit square in the dick it doesn't actually hurt that bad. It's all about location and angle. The lightest tap to the underside can knock the wind out of you. But a really hard direct hit usually doesn't do anything.

• Yeah, this is actually true, it doesn't hurt when it's just a standing kick. Maybe if you kick into it when we're laying down or stomping on them. But I wouldn't suggest doing that since it can actually prevent them from having kids.

It's also defined as cruel and unusual punishment so you can face jail time for kicking someones balls. Let alone a simple assault charge.

• Most guys would definitely go down, unless
    actually trained against this.

And unless the girl is some kind
    of wimpy stick figurine, I'm pretty sure she'd be able
    to muster the force to take down "most" guys
    with a well placed kick.

What I think people are misunderstanding though, is that
    the pain "is" bearable, it only gets worse and worse overtime
    if a guy go's down instantly from a kick, he probably
    doesn't have the best tolerance for pain.. I think.. ^.~

• i dont know about everyone but I've gotten quite good and protecting the family jewels, and if you try this on a stranger, they might grab for her neck instead of his balls.

• I've accidentally elbowed you in the dick before, if I remember correctly.

• Only saw, it once, but he instantly curled up on the ground. Only a partial connect too, I think.

I've said it before: you can kill a guy by hitting him in the balls hard enough. The pain can literally kill him. He can have a heart attack -- even a young, healthy, teenage male.

• Will it drop a guy? Undoubtedly.

Will the kick land though? Not always.

A guy will instinctively protect that area, and the large muscles of the thigh also offer protection.

There is a problem with a number of girls I have met who say they have no fear walking home alone at night, any would be attacker / rapist would just be kicked in the balls and she would continue on her merry way.

I disproved this to a number of my female friends.

So, ladies, don't think you are safe just because you can kick a man in the balls.

• I agree I got kicked there the other day and yeah it sure did hurt but I did not bend over like a little girl I just waled it off. But I also have been through a lot of pain and have been hit there a lot from soccer, football, and wrestling. So I have learned to deal with the pain.

• Pretty sure if good aimed, it's would not just drop you, but make you paranoid about knees for the rest of your life lol.

• hahah in all honesty all it'll do for most guys who aren't weak as shit is throw him into a blind rage

• movies embellish the idea that one kick to the groin can take a guy out. in most cases that just gets me even angrier..

• Why? 'cause it's true xD

• You must have balls of steel cause I bend over in pain even when I get "nut tapped"

• a kick in the groing hurts like hell, with soccer i had once the ball in my groing and i passed out.