Is it a good sign if I was blown off by the guy I'm seeing two night in a row?

So I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months, on Saturday night he asked me for dinner and a movie. then Saturday arvo he texts me saying he forgot he had some 21st. i said it was ok. he asked me if I wanted to do it for the following night. so I agreed. i then told him that I had a great idea , that being that we should go visit an animal park together when the weather was good. he didn't reply to me until the next day completely disregarding what id said. we texted back and forth for a bit then he stopped. at about 6pm he texted to say he wasn't feeling well and that we should do it another time. Is this a bad sign? has he lost interest and should I be upset?

What Guys Said 1

• It's not odd lumos, girls are so naive. I would never understand why women ignore the obvious signs and always hope the glass is half full?

OP, a guy ONLY behaves like that when he is really NOT interested in you, at least romantically. he might keep you around enough to get some tail outta you, but other than that its a clear cut case. Disregarding your text and not texting you back means he doesn't wanna be seen with together anymore, the reason is usually a new girl in the picture. Just ignore the idiot and move on, he isn't worth your time.

What Girls Said 1

• It's odd. His first excuse is at least somewhat reasonable. But his second excuse sounds fake. If I were you, I would give him the benefit of the doubt one last time and try to make another date happen. If he comes up with yet another excuse, he has most probably lost interest.