Guys would a three and a half year age gap be a problem?

guys would you date a woman three and a half year your senior?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was attractive without any kids, had a stable career, and didn't have a lot of sex, sure. She would have to be very classy though, because I know most women older than me have done screwed at least a dozen guys in their lifetime, which pretty much guarantees they have herpes or some other STD. I usually just go for 18 year olds, and that rule will probably persist until I die. When I'm 80, I'll still be chasing 18 year olds. The older a chick is, the more sex she's had, and the more STD's she has.

• I wouldn't be that short sited. but I can see your point

• @RichardShub I wouldn't exactly call it short-sighted. Short-sighted is when you have sex, then go to the clinic the next day because your dick is red and itching. Of course, I'm not saying all 18 year olds are STD free. I saw one documentary about a teen prostitute/murderer who had sex with over 40 people when she was 14. You still stand a better chance with a younger chick than an older broad though.

What Guys Said 6

• Why not? I mean age has little to do with love or attraction really. As long as the two of us were emotionally and physically compatable, I dont see the problem.

• A 3,5 year gap would only matter if I was the father of a 12 year old daughter who was interested in a guy of almost 16 years old :P

Among adults 3,5 years difference is insignificant in my opinion, so no problem at all.

• I don't see why not if we really liked each other. We would both be adults, age is just a number. At my age it still seems like a big gap. But I'd go for it I think.

• there is 12.5-13 years between me and my wife i'm 49 she is 63 we love each other and worry about each other and do not give a fuck who likes it or don't

• No, its not it depends on the person. If there is mutual respect and friendship. there should be no problem.

• Yes. But I like older women so I am biased.

What Girls Said 1

• i personally wouldn't go for anyone more than 2 years younger, but hey, if he's mature and really knows how to handle being with u then it should b ok i guess:)