He bought me a bracelet. Is he serious about me?

I've been seeing this one guy for the past 6 weeks or so now. Everything is great and we act like a couple whenever we go out. He calls himself 'my boyfriend' and refers to me as his 'girlfriend'.

We were cuddling in his bed last night and all of a sudden he said that he had surprise for me. He told me to give him my hand and sat up, so I couldn't see what he was doing. He told me to keep lying down and not look.

He put the bracelet on my hand and said that now I would have something to remember him by when I went on holiday (I'm going on a holiday in a few days time).

Is he serious about since he bought me a bracelet? I mean, I know it just be a nice gesture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not consider it as a serious act. It looks like to me as a sweet gesture.

He is kind and thoughtful person. He wants you not to forget him even in holiday :) So cute :)

What Guys Said 2

• The fact that you're in bed with him should mean it's serious. If you sleep with guys who you don't consider yourself to be serious with, you're kind of a slut. No offense.

• Who said we were having sex? We were just cuddling. So, does cuddling a guy in bed make you a slut?

• @Asker: No, I just assumed. My apologies.

• Yes he is serious. I would only get a girl a bracelet six weeks in if I really liked her.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm going to say one thing: never let a material object be the bond tying you and another person together. yeah he can get u things for days and days, but his mind, for all we know, could be using them as ways to win u over in the wrong ways. not trying to put this guy down or anything, but i suggest u use ur head and try to think about what kinda guy he is before making conclusions.
    test him out a little. see to what extent he'd stick around. if he's a keeper he'll man up and take a fcxkin challenge.

• He's labelled your relationship and he's buying you gifts, so yes he's serious about you.