Why do guys get shocked when I tell them who I'm attracted too?

I really have a thing for nerdy guys. I can't help it. They're so cute.
It's like MARRY ME!!! Just kidding lol.. about the marrying me part.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're not fitting the Social construct that is portrayed in the magazines. You are Young, wild and full of Rum. You're not supposed to be attracted to Nerdy guys, because they have careers to build; giving them affection and admiration would make him happy and therefore stray him from the path intended by society. XD

What Guys Said 2

• More girls need to be attracted to the nerdy guys. The nerdy guys are marriage material, they usually have steady jobs, and disposable income. That guy who refuses to get a real job because he's pursuing a career in music though is what most chicks go for. Then years later when they need someone to provide for their bastard children, THEN they come crawling to the nerds...

• I like nerdy girls. I don't go for the popular girls. they normally not that nice anyway.

• Most nerdy girls are fakes though, dude. Trust me, you might see them at a Magic the Gathering tournament, but do they actually play? No. Most of them don't even know what kind of land gives you green mana.

• I like smart ones who challenge me.. o yeah, I also play magic.

• You sir, deserve MHA. *two steps from hell heart of courage plays*

What Girls Said 2

• my brother says ew to every guy im a tad interested and says he's better.
    it's a big wtf

• What type of girl are you?

• Honestly. I have no idea. I just can't be labeled :3

• Omg you sound just like me! People are like, 'I thought you were bitchy at first.' Then why the hell did you talk to me? Lol

• Haha xD its soo annoying yeah -_-'