Im chatting to a foreigner guy from USA, and then suddenly he Said " I want you" what does it mean?

im chatting to a foreigner guy from USA, and then suddenly he Said " I want you" and i said You want me? then he said Yes, Understand? i told Him no im confused,
"I want to hold you, kiss you, laugh with you, dance with you, drink with you, eat with you, swim with you, and I want to make love to you when I'm there."
is it possible he love me? Does it mean he love me? even though we didn't meet me in real, just in skype.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I only say "I want you". It is always sexual nothing more. Same for when a few girls in the past said it, it was strictly sexual.

What Guys Said 4

• he don't even know ya lol. if ya think he actually 'loves ya', ya must be really needy. I laughed here with your "he loves me?" LMFAO

• Honestly you should ask him exactly what it all means and if you don't want that cut it off and say you are not ready for all that.

• If you know him well just say sorry i'm not interested, but ignore the guy from now on if he talks to you cause that sounds pretty freaking weird.

• He's saying he wants to be with you (as in date/love/ect. it sort of depends on the kind of person he is).. it's up to you to determine if it's possible to actually feel that way with out meeting in person.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh man, he's smooth lmao.

I wouldn't assume he loves you just yet. I would be more inclined to assume he wants in your pants. In the most romantic way possible, of course, but the end goal is the same.