I was horrible to a girl on a dating site?

i was horrible to a girl on a dating site. it was stupid i know but i ask her after i apologized did i have a chance with you and she didn't say anything what does this mean? i had a chance or not?

i dont think you people are reading this right, i am asking did i have a chance with this girl. before i was horrible? not after lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe Not, who really knows... Depends on how "Forgiving' she is And how much she liked what she 'Saw' Online.
    If 'She didn't say anything,' it could Go either way. Seems so if she Really wanted to shoot you down right on the Sour Spot, she could have said: "You must be joking, dude," and Click Off like a Missile out of site. She may be giving it some thought, thinking It over, and just May reappear again, but of course---A shot in the dark.
    Best thing to do is give this a few More days, and if she hasn't come back on, Contact her to see if she might give you a Second chance. However, if she does, my advice to you is: You get more bees with honey than you do with Vinegar.
    The secret to Online Success isn't just looks, it's Personality and character as well Best...
    Good luck. xx

• this was back in march lol but we go to the same club i think i had a good chance she was interested in me , up to the point i was horrible to her but she said i dont want another bf like my ex and i met her ex last night in the blub. he was a right dick

• thank you with all your help xx

• You're so very welcome, my pleasure... xx

What Girls Said 7

• Often times, no answer is also an answer.

• Yeah she is not interested

• how do you know?

• dude you were horrible to her, if a guy screams at me or makes me feel like an idiot or not worth it or something - I will say goodbye and good riddance

• how do you know what i did? said? you was not where and i did not scream

• no you probably don't :\ i think she still answers because she doesn't want to be rude :) but i can be wrong

• ok maybe your right but not many girls like me anyway :(

• that's just sad :o don't let some low life people define how you feel :p hell i don't

• i dont know what to do :/ i met her ex last night in the club and he was a dick lol

• no chance.

• I believe her silence was disbelieve, so no I don't think you had a chance.

• What do you mean by horrible? What did you do?

• No. You blew it by being a dick, congrats.

• I don't know what you did, and therefore don't know if it's forgivable. But you need to give her some serious apologies, tell her how much of a dick you are, and why you did it.

• Ok thanks xx

What Guys Said 2

• Online dating? Who the hell cares?

Mosta those girls just want attention anyway. Hell, if they can't give an alternate means of contacting you outside of the site within 5 messages they're not worth any guy's time. They just want an inbox full of "you're pretty" and stuff. They don't wish to actually date. We got many girls admitting to it on here too. The attention's addicting to them.

• Plenty of fish on the sea. Forget her